Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SD found a superb answer for one of NRs problems
7 August 2012, 14:39,
RE: SD found a superb answer for one of NRs problems
their on Ebay in UK but their about £65!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
7 August 2012, 14:56,
(7 August 2012, 14:30)WetanCold Wrote:
(7 August 2012, 14:27)Hrusai Wrote: ill have to go buy me one of these too!

just found it for 23 quid! Smile

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001F0MCLY/

They won't ship to UK.

god damn, theres always a catch isnt there Tongue
7 August 2012, 15:22, (This post was last modified: 7 August 2012, 15:28 by NorthernRaider.)
(7 August 2012, 14:39)bigpaul Wrote: their on Ebay in UK but their about £65!!

Bugger that I've bought two at £44 each, one of E bay and the other from Amazon
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Barnett-Banshee-...B001GA7EAM

7 August 2012, 17:16,
Found another stockist http://www.outdoorhobbies.co.uk/banshee-1051-p.asp

8 August 2012, 11:27,
(7 August 2012, 13:22)NorthernRaider Wrote: Well worth it tigs, its how my family got into archery about 5 years ago, we did a taster in Peterlee then a six evening course which cost about £25. Dunno what the archery shops are like in South Yorks but up here they wont sell you good kit or expensive kit because they know through experience that if you lash out money on kit now your archery style etc will have changed within 6 weeks. so to save you wasting lots of money they nag you into doing the course.

And they were right.

i have always been into crossbows, they are a back up to the firearms we use on the form and so much fun ! but slow to load , filled in the online appilcation for the taster course for myself and family(wife and 4 kids) and just received confirmation that we are on it got a discount for booking online ! thank god it would have cost £20 per adult and £15 per child under 14 a total of £105 getting it for only £84 (20%off ) plus a 20% saving if we sign up for the beginers course on the open day
8 August 2012, 11:39,
Good man its lovely to see entire families doing something solid like family preps and skill learning. I like crossbows as well I currently have 4, two pistol, one carbine and one rifle crossbow, but I 've done some serious damage to my back, kidneys, tendons etc when I got silly with the big bow. So now I need to sell the big bow and replace it with a compound archery bow that does not require me to bend Sad

8 August 2012, 11:52,
i invested in a crank for my excalibur equinox , julia my wife could not cock it it works a treat also have 3 other rifle xbows ranging from 150 lb to 200 , a 50lb pistol xbow and got a 80 pistol xbow off julia at christmas , also have several air rifles too plus other things we use on the farm
8 August 2012, 12:06,
Cocking devices are great by by heck they really slow down the rate of fire !!!.

8 August 2012, 12:11,
yep thats why after seeing the price of bansee i thought ermm get a couple and have a go, can always get something bigger later if its needed
8 August 2012, 12:20,

NR asked me to do a video review, because I said I had one of these Bows hanging around, as I really don't get on with bows, I don't practice with them, so I just did a video to show the bow in action with a few different arrows and left out any review, it’s more of a show bow in action video.

Do not look for a sanctuary in anyone except your self    ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ