Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doomsday Preppers
14 August 2012, 12:21,
Doomsday Preppers
Dunno wether to be delighted or offended?

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/ch...-preppers/

14 August 2012, 12:25,
RE: Doomsday Preppers
(14 August 2012, 12:21)NorthernRaider Wrote: Dunno wether to be delighted or offended?

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/ch...-preppers/

i'll watch it soon and get back to everyone on wether they're making light of us, or takin it seriously!
14 August 2012, 12:28,
Its clear that many yanks are (A) Obssessed with guns (B) negligent with OPSEC © Obese and (D) very poorly informed.

14 August 2012, 12:35,
(14 August 2012, 12:28)NorthernRaider Wrote: Its clear that many yanks are (A) Obssessed with guns (B) negligent with OPSEC © Obese and (D) very poorly informed.

well we knew all of that for ages!
14 August 2012, 12:38,
its on the tv in the autumnSmile
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
14 August 2012, 12:45,
(14 August 2012, 12:38)Barneyboy Wrote: its on the tv in the autumnSmile

so its never aired before?...damnit Tongue
14 August 2012, 13:34,
i was actually impressed that they bugged out in less than 1 hour with 2 buses, a truck and trailer and another vehicle with all their supplies onboard, and its not like they are a big group.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
14 August 2012, 13:41,
(14 August 2012, 13:34)bigpaul Wrote: i was actually impressed that they bugged out in less than 1 hour with 2 buses, a truck and trailer and another vehicle with all their supplies onboard, and its not like they are a big group.

bloody hell! thats fast Big Grin knowing me it'll just be a slow walk upto wherever im goin xD
14 August 2012, 13:47,
(14 August 2012, 13:41)Hrusai Wrote:
(14 August 2012, 13:34)bigpaul Wrote: i was actually impressed that they bugged out in less than 1 hour with 2 buses, a truck and trailer and another vehicle with all their supplies onboard, and its not like they are a big group.

bloody hell! thats fast Big Grin knowing me it'll just be a slow walk upto wherever im goin xD

my bug out is 8 miles south east, using back roads and country lanes, takes me normally 20mins to half an hour.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
14 August 2012, 14:58,

Not forgetting the 27 film trucks, accountant, solicitor, security, chow wagon, film set medic, all of which for some reason aren't seen.

It's going to be US docu-soap film at it's best.

I'm expecting a couple of broken relationships, race and religious upsets, a baby birth, and of course the good multicultural well balanced mix of cast.
There's got to be the meeting with rogue well armed bandits with a Toyota technical too.

Wasn't there another US TV series where they set up in a factory unit and "survived"? forgotten it's name though.