Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FRANCE - Amiens is hit by 'urban guerrilla warfare'
15 August 2012, 17:39, (This post was last modified: 15 August 2012, 17:42 by Hrusai.)
RE: FRANCE - Amiens is hit by 'urban guerrilla warfare'
(15 August 2012, 16:27)NorthernRaider Wrote: I think I need to buy more arrows and see if I can get some caltrops made !!! Smile

How many chavs will a 17 inch crossbow bolt fired from a 150 bow pass through Smile, Yeah i know they aint as fast as foxes but no one complains when one bags a brace of chavs.

just get a welder and 4 nails! easy homemade caltrops Smile
or go really easy and wind 2 bits of wire together! ...or just nick the wire from a barbed wire fence and save yoself the hassle xD

[Image: 220px-Caltrop_from_Vietnam_1968.jpg]
(15 August 2012, 17:28)Prepaday Wrote: Bring back REAL prisons, Bread and bloody water and locked up 24/7...No platstations, day release, sweets, crisps, cigs, pop...The list goes on...MAKES ME SICK !

real prisons? nah i got a muuuuuchhhh better idea!

go old school, sell the care of prisoners to russia, let them keep em cooped up in the middle of siberia Big Grin pay 40 quid per prisoner per month, cheap as chips, and if they escape, well for walking thousands of miles of siberian wastes, i think they'd deserve their freedom xD

oh and drug councillors dont work, they are idiots, i had one a few years back Angel i was so charming and well spoken she took anything i said as true! was quite funny xD

Messages In This Thread
RE: FRANCE - Amiens is hit by 'urban guerrilla warfare' - by Hrusai - 15 August 2012, 17:39