Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a drug resource
26 August 2012, 01:02,
a drug resource
so i dont know if any of you are familiar with erowid, but it is essentially a compendium of drug based knowledge, admittedly it is aimed toward those that wish to take things recreationally, but it does cover alot of other ground, including medicinal uses for different drugs and various things about pharmaceuticals

it covers dosages, legality, side effects, both useful and not useful, experiences of people taking them, a large synthesis library if your that way inclined, large amounts of reference books, research journals, photos for reference and to use to identify differnt things, the list just goes on and on.

however you look at it, and wether you partake in the things that are included in the website its an invaluable resource and has an extremely large amount of information that can have practical usage to a prepper and i encourage you guys to go and have a poke around, you might find some very interesting things!

http://www.erowid.org/

Note: i am providing this resource primarily as a way of identifying different useful pharmaceuticals and to learn about the medicinal effects of different substances.

Messages In This Thread
a drug resource - by Hrusai - 26 August 2012, 01:02
RE: a drug resource - by NorthernRaider - 26 August 2012, 08:22
RE: a drug resource - by Paul - 26 August 2012, 22:26
RE: a drug resource - by Greenman - 28 August 2012, 00:14