Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bored of shooting
29 August 2012, 18:58,
RE: Bored of shooting
On a related note, the ACF is in my opinion a great thing to get involved with. Its improved my posture, fitness and confidence. I'm confident with first aid, am comfortable around firearms, and know my way around a map. It also teaches you fieldcraft skills, as well as self discipline, which is somewhat lacking from the yoofs of today.
Woe to those who add house to house and join field to field, Until there is no more room, So that you have to live alone in the midst of the land!
Isaiah 5:8
29 August 2012, 19:39,
RE: Bored of shooting
(29 August 2012, 18:58)Tibbs735 Wrote: On a related note, the ACF is in my opinion a great thing to get involved with. Its improved my posture, fitness and confidence. I'm confident with first aid, am comfortable around firearms, and know my way around a map. It also teaches you fieldcraft skills, as well as self discipline, which is somewhat lacking from the yoofs of today.

Its also a helluva culture shock (good) I left the regular army and my fellow Riflemen and after becoming a CI until my inititial training course was done then the buggers gave me an entire detechment of 40 psychopathic teenage Light Infantry Cadets to look after, Jeez 13 to 16 year olds who would terrify the Liebstandarte SS.