Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VERY Scary Policemen in Sainsbury's
29 August 2012, 13:02,
RE: VERY Scary Policemen in Sainsbury's
(29 August 2012, 11:29)Metroyeti Wrote: Size doesnt really matter after all its the quite ones youve got to look out for.

.with all the crap the gov has done to policing the local bobby has gone. They use the psco to try and help but with all the paper work ect police just dont have the time. Northumbria police hasnt recruited for 2years.

Hey Northumbria doesnt need PCSOs or cops to liaise with, the community they have Gazza and his sandwiches and fishing gear Smile

29 August 2012, 16:09,
Fook me that was embarrasing. Whilst the whole moat thing was bloody disgusting,been told some naughty stories about the coppers winding him up, steroids, paranoia, being a knob and having coppers tell you people are out to kill you is never a good combination.
4 October 2012, 15:44, (This post was last modified: 4 October 2012, 16:01 by Biter.)
A standard armed response unit and I am glad we have them. It is better than a 100% armed police force imo. Imagine how many accidental shooting we would get then.

The guys in the tactical firearms units are usually very sensible and proffesional guys. They take pride in doing a good job and in the job they do. A bit of ego is bound to come along with that, it is totally normal, you see it in the military also.

Our UK gun laws, while some would argue they are restrictive I think they are correct for modern society. Imagine how many armed gangs will roam the streets in a SHTF USA scenario. You will need to be in a big group to last long in the US.

In the UK you can still buy nice guns but you need to put in the hard work to get one. Semi Auto shotguns and even bolt action AR-15's can be held on a firearms certificate. Even owning a farmers side by side will give you a massive edge in the UK.

The UK is not perfect but all things considered it is a great place to live imo.
(29 August 2012, 07:51)Weyoun Wrote: Yesterday I was filling up at my local Sainsbury's centralised fuel outlet when a nice shiney new BMW X5 pulled up behind me, adorned with hi vis stickers and "Police". A very big, bald Policeman got out and began to fill the car up. Not unusual, as this is Leicester Polices main filling point and there is always a police car in the queue.

What was different was this Policemans attire. he was dressed in Paramilitary garb, complete with boots, combat trousers, and a side pistol. His utility jacket has a taser, cuffs, plastic cuffs, radio, baton and other stuff that I did not reckognise.

As he filled up, his partner got out, who was a bloody clone in every way. Bald head,m identical equipment. This one went to sign for the fuel just as I finished, so I went in to pay and stood behind him, giving me chance to look at his equipment.

I will be honest, I was scared. I can handle myself but these guys are huge, musclebound armed monsters. You could set fire to his face and put it out with a brick and he would not flinch.

This skinhead neo nazi approach is nothing to do with law, order and policing, it is to do with controlling, killing and subduing.

Police, armed to the teeth with an array of weapons, openly displaying them in public ! How did this happen. The very site of them in the brand new meaty 4x4 intimidates. And it is meant to, because soon, very soon, they will need to role out this new model army and unleash it on the populous.

The main Police HQ in Leicester has a huge fence around it. Why ? The place is full of policemen. Has anyone noticed that most police stations have been replaced with fortresses ?

Someone knows something is coming and wants to protect themselves.

Just wanting to write back with some other thoughts.

Maybe is it a healthy thing to find them intimidating. If you did not, what kind of society would we be living in?

Guns are dangerous and if you have them you should be trained with them. The tactical firearms units are there to deal with the worst of our society and hopefully prevent less deaths like those two female officers recently.

It is easy to get caught up in what happen after the 'big event' But lets remember we live in the now and maintaining a safe place for people to live and children to grow up in, is a scenario we are actually living in.

Sorry if that sound a bit 'preachy' its not my intention just some thoughts.

Cheers

4 October 2012, 16:52,
No Sir, I will show you the true face of modern policing in the UK, Cops jumping into public baths in uniform to arrest a guy who shouted at someone who splashed him.THAT is policing in todays UK.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...r-out.html

4 October 2012, 17:46,
(4 October 2012, 16:52)NorthernRaider Wrote: No Sir, I will show you the true face of modern policing in the UK, Cops jumping into public baths in uniform to arrest a guy who shouted at someone who splashed him.THAT is policing in todays UK.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...r-out.html

overkill is right!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
4 October 2012, 18:03,
yeah dorset police can be assholes Tongue
4 October 2012, 22:44,
The media do love a good story. Police are dammed if they do, dammed if they don't.
5 October 2012, 01:52,
[quote='bigpaul' pid='23204' dateline='1346229342']
The Police State is becoming a reality.....at least in some parts of the UK....very quiet down here in the countryside....i havent seen a copper to speak to since we moved here 3 years ago....see the odd cop car flying through back to the station but thats it.
[/quote
i lived in bideford, devon for 4 years and the only time i saw a copper was when i was doing 90 one way and he was doing 90 the other way lol. thats how it should be.Cool
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
5 October 2012, 06:25,
(4 October 2012, 18:03)Hrusai Wrote: yeah dorset police can be assholes Tongue

I'll second that!

5 October 2012, 15:28,
More British cops showing us how macho and pointless they are

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...y-COW.html