Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My bad?
29 August 2012, 10:36,
RE: My bad?
It could be another year before his leg is fully healed Sad
He has always worked, I on the other hand are one of these folk you hate Sad
I had kids early on in life and held a few jobs down but nothing to brag about, Child care was one of the biggest hurdles to jump.
I hang my head in shame at the thought of me sucking the blood from the system, I was young and didn't know any better.
I was a battered wife and it took me a good year or 2 from leaving my home, going into a hostel and sorting my head out, Lack of education and too many benifits make for lazy, ignorant people. I have said for many a year, that you should only get out what you put in but on the other hand, where would that have left me?
No money to feed myself and kids, would I have turned to crime? more than likely!
Mum in prison, kids in care draining yet even more blood from the system.
I'm a good person, honest person but situations lead me to sponge from the state and yes, it was easy street, got myself into a routine of not needing to do anything.
I am trying to educate my children into not falling into the same trap as myself.
All I'm trying to do now is concentrate on the future and to make things the best I can for my children and their children. I am prepping them so they don't have to sponge of the system (if we have a system then )
I want to be self sufficient and I want them to be too Smile

Messages In This Thread
My bad? - by Prepaday - 29 August 2012, 10:00
RE: My bad? - by NorthernRaider - 29 August 2012, 10:20
RE: My bad? - by bigpaul - 29 August 2012, 10:27
RE: My bad? - by Prepaday - 29 August 2012, 10:36
RE: My bad? - by NorthernRaider - 29 August 2012, 10:45
RE: My bad? - by Tigs - 29 August 2012, 11:31
RE: My bad? - by HunterNurturer - 29 August 2012, 22:47