Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2500 lost or stolen guns in the uk
29 August 2012, 22:07,
RE: 2500 lost or stolen guns in the uk
Damnnit why am I never around when things like that happen....
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
30 August 2012, 06:51,
(29 August 2012, 21:57)Paul Wrote: .
Wait a second, 14 revolvers? Didn't some limp wrist ban them back in the 80's?

handguns were banned in 1997 , assault type weapons and semi auto was the 80's
30 August 2012, 09:46,
It's still possible to get certain handguns under the Deer ACt, though the calibers that are usually justified are limited.
Woe to those who add house to house and join field to field, Until there is no more room, So that you have to live alone in the midst of the land!
Isaiah 5:8
30 August 2012, 10:07,
yeah i know . Long barrelled revolvers are available for FAC

Black powder muzzle loaders and LBR's are legal. A LBR must have a barrel not less than 12" and an overall length not less than 24"

Historical pistols as parts of a collection may be held at approved sites.

Other pistols are classed as Section 5 and it is possible to obtain one if you fit the criteria.

Interesting point Northern Ireland is the only part of the UK were you can have a pistol for self defence.
30 August 2012, 12:15,
those who have fac s have had training in fire arms and are checked mostly where the fuck have these guns gone on the streets in to twats hands ,if the shtf them dumb chavs will be armed fucking greatAngry
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
30 August 2012, 12:27,
Do you know what it says on the muzzle end of police issue fire arms ?

" Hold other end"

30 August 2012, 12:29,
thought is said point this end towards bad guys ?
30 August 2012, 17:06,
If TSHTF and you're still in the city it's going to be like a gun fight at the OK corrale, between the powers that be and the powers that want to be.

Better get the f##k out of Dodge while you still have a chance.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn!"
30 August 2012, 17:26,
(30 August 2012, 17:06)Armoured Gideon Wrote: If TSHTF and you're still in the city it's going to be like a gun fight at the OK corrale, between the powers that be and the powers that want to be.

Better get the f##k out of Dodge while you still have a chance.

Yup and what has made things worse is that unlike the riots and civil unrest on the 60s and 70s the following has changed

A They have spent 40 years importing immigrants from 3rd world countrys who are already well trained paramils or militias

B Todays insurrectionists have networked in the 60s it was leaflets and posters passed around by militants, now they have PMR, CB, I Phone, Cell phones, Twatter, Instant messaging, google earth, online news feeds

C Todays disaffected can find how to make zip guns, molitov cocktails, improvised weapons and IEDs on the internet

D Guns though banned are apparently freeling available .

When the underclasses do eventually kick of the police are going to get a very unpleasant suprise and BOTH sides will get very violent and protracted.

WE on the other hand are stuck in the middle trying to remain seperate from mainstream society and out of the way of the authorities, As you say the wise should have bugged out by now.

30 August 2012, 17:45,
I think last Augusts riots showed us just how bad things can get in a very short time, if TSHTF things are going to get ugly very fast and i dont think Plod or the Army(and i have the greatest respect for services personnel) have "a hope in hell" of keeping (or even getting) it under control. when this happens people who have already left the city will be glad they had, and the ones still in the cities will wish they had!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.