Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recommend me a vee-hicle.
9 September 2012, 10:37,
RE: Recommend me a vee-hicle.
due to the weather this year all the fields around here are soaking wet, seen a field earlier this morning(dog walking) where they have been making silage and the field is a right slimy muddy mess after all the equipment that has been on it. talking to a grower earlier this week who said his harvest had been bad cos of all the rain.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
9 September 2012, 10:49,
we had cut they hay harvest , it had only been down a day when the sky opened up!! in a way it was lucky if had been nearly dry when it rained it would have been totally lost , so at least we got something out of it! the ground is like a sponge in some places been thinking of planting rice next year but knowing my luck we will have an unseen heat wave !
9 September 2012, 10:53,
yep, thats why we gave up the allotment this year, just couldnt get on it it was so wet...that and the 10 mile round journey! so decided to grow what we could at home instead (lack of management activity is also another reason).
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.