Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One for Big Paul
30 October 2012, 23:50,
RE: One for Big Paul
LaVeyan Satanism sounds interesting:
The Eleven Satanic Rules:
Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.
Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
When in another’s home, show them respect or else do not go there.
If a guest in your home annoys you, treat them cruelly and without mercy.
Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.
Do not take that which does not belong to you, unless it is a burden to the other person and they cry out to be relieved.
Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.
Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
Do not harm young children, for they are the future.
Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked.
When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them.

"If a guest in your home annoys you, treat them cruelly and without mercy." LOL
Woe to those who add house to house and join field to field, Until there is no more room, So that you have to live alone in the midst of the land!
Isaiah 5:8
31 October 2012, 09:47,
(30 October 2012, 23:50)Tibbs735 Wrote: LaVeyan Satanism sounds interesting:
The Eleven Satanic Rules:
Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.
Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
When in another’s home, show them respect or else do not go there.
If a guest in your home annoys you, treat them cruelly and without mercy.
Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.
Do not take that which does not belong to you, unless it is a burden to the other person and they cry out to be relieved.
Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.
Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
Do not harm young children, for they are the future.
Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked.
When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them.

"If a guest in your home annoys you, treat them cruelly and without mercy." LOL
i'm not sure why you are quoting Satanic verses, if someone(me) dosent believe in (the Christian) god then they dont believe in Satan either...after all-isnt Satan supposed to be a fallen angel??
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
31 October 2012, 10:13,
Call me crazy, but I actually LIKE Jesus for the way he got stuck into the snooty priests, telling them-
"You're full of shit!"
[Image: Jesus-v-snoots.gif]
(“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look good on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean" -Matt 23:27)

And I LIKE Jesus for saying his young hippy cousin John was "The greatest man ever to be born" (Matt 11:11)
John v Herod and Salome
-
[Image: johnvHerodB.gif]

And I LIKE Jesus for telling us to stuff the world..Smile
"The world wants you to dance to its tune......God has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners...to release the oppressed" (Matt 11:16/17,Luke 4:18 )
[Image: Jesus_revolutionaryB.gif]
31 October 2012, 10:33,
i have no time for organised religion.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
31 October 2012, 10:44,
Religion to me is just a job creating, wealth grabbing , power creating scam that worked better than going to war to subjugate the peasants, but a lot of folks find solace and comfort in it.

31 October 2012, 11:21,
(31 October 2012, 10:44)NorthernRaider Wrote: Religion to me is just a job creating, wealth grabbing , power creating scam that worked better than going to war to subjugate the peasants, but a lot of folks find solace and comfort in it.

lots of wars were started in the name of religion, look at what is happening in the cause of Islam all over the world.
31 October 2012, 12:08,
Not bothered by people who a religous, do find it tedious when they preach.
31 October 2012, 12:11,
(31 October 2012, 12:08)Metroyeti Wrote: Not bothered by people who a religous, do find it tedious when they preach.

Its that point that has stopped me reading anything by Jim Rawles because he constantly rams religion down peoples throats .

31 October 2012, 12:26,
we keep getting J.W.'s banging on the door, we have a sign saying "we dony buy at the door and we dont want religious instruction" but maybe the barstewards cant read??Tongue