Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mice
24 September 2012, 21:58,
RE: Mice
Theres three bites after you roast them,dont even have to skin or gut them.
25 September 2012, 09:48,
i had 3 in a bedsit years ago...i shot them with an air rifle...nothing left afterwards but a bit of blood up the doorTongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
25 September 2012, 18:13,
I've resorted to shooting rats in the garden but found it very time consuming so I bought Little Nipper's big brother. Baited it with a bit of bacon which seemed to do the trick. Did find it a good idea to teather the trap otherwise they seem to travel quite a distance.
Thanks for the mouse bait ideas everyone, I'll try the Nutella as I've got some in the cupboard.
2 October 2012, 18:45,
Get a cat. Seriously. The smell will deter the field mice from coming in, and the cat will go to work on the ones in the house. Go for a female. They are the expert mousers (just as female lions are the primary hunters in a pride).

On a more tongue-in-cheek note, you could always eat the cat if things get desperate. More meat on it than a mouse!

When we were letting out our cottage as a holiday let, we had endless problems with mice. Since we moved in permanently with our two cats, no bother.
Find a resilient place and way to live, then sit back and watch a momentous period in history unfold.
2 October 2012, 19:45,
Unless the cat has terri gondi and its urine will atract rodents.
3 October 2012, 10:48,
My ferrets get all the rats & mice down our allotment. Wink
Dodgy If you always have, on your person, at least 2 ways to make fire, you might be a prepper. Tongue