Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feet First
23 September 2012, 10:15, (This post was last modified: 23 September 2012, 10:15 by Hrusai.)
RE: Feet First
army surplus boots and DM's 2 best gifts you can give your feet ^^
oh and socks lol, decent well fitting ones, none of that baggy crap xD
23 September 2012, 10:18,
i get army issue insoles as well Hrusai they make a world of difference

yep BP just like them but in get them from the local market much cheaper !
23 September 2012, 10:21,
(23 September 2012, 10:18)Tigs Wrote: i get army issue insoles as well Hrusai they make a world of difference

yes, i can get a lot of useful stuff in my local market too...we even have auctions of farm equipment(small stuff) every week.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
23 September 2012, 10:31,
(23 September 2012, 10:21)bigpaul Wrote:
(23 September 2012, 10:18)Tigs Wrote: i get army issue insoles as well Hrusai they make a world of difference

yes, i can get a lot of useful stuff in my local market too...we even have auctions of farm equipment(small stuff) every week.

Big Grin i go to auctions of farm equipment too ( big stuff) Tongue
23 September 2012, 22:31,
I'm a Vibram, or barefoot kind of guy. Yeah, there are tricky times, but it's a great backup. Also, super light weight, don't need to dry them out, and they're super light weight and easy to run in. Also, they take up NO room at all. So it's easy to put a pair or 2 into even a small cache.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
26 September 2012, 08:25, (This post was last modified: 26 September 2012, 08:25 by 00111001.)
Boots all the way here. 6 pairs of combat boots, some waterproof, some lightweight. 2 pairs of trail running shows. Oh, and the pair of white, fake crocodile skin shoes that only come out at Christmas (to go with my white dinner jacket). The aforementioned white shoes are foreseeable future...
(26 September 2012, 08:25)00111001 Wrote: Boots all the way here. 6 pairs of combat boots, some waterproof, some lightweight. 2 pairs of trail running shows. Oh, and the pair of white, fake crocodile skin shoes that only come out at Christmas (to go with my white dinner jacket). The aforementioned white shoes are the reason I've not been allowed to go clothes shopping by myself for the last three years, nor for the foreseeable future...

27 September 2012, 08:12,
Steel capped work boots is what me and the Mrs wear most of the time.
Cheap as chips and comfy to wear all day.
Mrs also has a pair of capped working pumps.

Ditched Mil boots a long time ago as either too expensive, restrictive, or not very good protecting your toes when logs fall on them.

27 September 2012, 08:16,
(23 September 2012, 22:31)Scythe13 Wrote: I'm a Vibram, or barefoot kind of guy. Yeah, there are tricky times, but it's a great backup. Also, super light weight, don't need to dry them out, and they're super light weight and easy to run in. Also, they take up NO room at all. So it's easy to put a pair or 2 into even a small cache.

really? cause ive been very interested in those recently, them seem really cool and perfect for so many activities, any more in depth experience would be muchly appreciated Smile like how it fairs with small rocks and the like