Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What an irresponsible excuse for a prepper DDP ep 4
27 September 2012, 17:51,
RE: What an irresponsible excuse for a prepper DDP ep 4
(27 September 2012, 11:48)David075 Wrote: I missed the program will need to see if i can find it online ? the second dude you talk about - way to trusting, just hope he learns from his bad experience .

Every episode free and streaming:
http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/inter...son_1.html

Definitely agree that Mr. Mester is the best representative of preppers in the episodes so far.
There are a couple of other well clued up guys in the episodes to come though
27 September 2012, 17:53,
rising prices on EVERYTHING income droping the question is how much will people take of this ? i think it will get to the stage that people will just walk into the supermarkets and take what they want when the people get very skint and very hungary whats to stop them ?
27 September 2012, 17:54,
(27 September 2012, 17:53)David075 Wrote: rising prices on EVERYTHING income droping the question is how much will people take of this ? i think it will get to the stage that people will just walk into the supermarkets and take what they want when the people get very skint and very hungary whats to stop them ?
they already do...its called shoplifting!!!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
27 September 2012, 17:59,
LOLBig Grin maybe in the future it will be called shop emptying
27 September 2012, 18:03,
People do that quite often,walk in fill the trolley then flog it at the pubs.
27 September 2012, 18:07,
Supermarkets dont seem to have any security guards and the little girls on the till arent going to stop anyone!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
27 September 2012, 18:09,
The security gaurd at mine stacks shelves and collects baskets.
27 September 2012, 18:10,
(27 September 2012, 18:09)Metroyeti Wrote: The security gaurd at mine stacks shelves and collects baskets.

sounds about right!!
27 September 2012, 18:13,
Asda are backwards. My mate worked for them, the manager was more interested in handibg out shop vouchers to all the people that were complaining that the shop shut at four on sundays at 4.10