Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jimmy Saville OBE
10 October 2012, 20:28,
RE: Jimmy Saville OBE
always thought he was a complete knob
11 October 2012, 12:21,
Jimmy saville a victim of the press etc ? or a pedo that had friends in high places protecting him ?. ether way its not funny and a sad state this country is in.
11 October 2012, 12:23,
I never liked him, ever he came across as a creep, but regardless in my book you are innocent until proven guilty.

11 October 2012, 12:40,
Confused http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnidfKRUXD8 Angry
Dodgy If you always have, on your person, at least 2 ways to make fire, you might be a prepper. Tongue
11 October 2012, 14:08,
Guilty or not, trial by press ain't right.

11 October 2012, 14:10,
I wonder how many other "stars" are crapping it about now?
Dodgy If you always have, on your person, at least 2 ways to make fire, you might be a prepper. Tongue
11 October 2012, 14:26,
(11 October 2012, 14:10)BrixhamBadger Wrote: I wonder how many other "stars" are crapping it about now?

He's a good target. Died a millionair, without any children ( I assume) and certainly without any marital partner...... All that lovely money sitting in a bank account just waiting for some enterprising soul to think of a reason to make it theirs!

I have close connection with the music industry..... take it from me a lot of the so called injured parties are just out of control groupies who later come to regret their recklessness and later still remember it vividly when there's a cash or fame benefit for doing so.

Agree with NR, I never liked Mr Saville, but innocent until proven guilty is the way it should be.

I'm not sure that its possible to take to trial someone who is already deceased?
72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580

11 October 2012, 14:33,
(11 October 2012, 14:10)BrixhamBadger Wrote: I wonder how many other "stars" are crapping it about now?

Well if my memory serves me well thanks to British mob justice totally innocent members of Gary Glitters back up band got the shit kicked out them just for being his Glitter band

11 October 2012, 14:33,
I used to see him regular in a cafe in scarborough as we used to have a caravan there. Never saw him once dribbling over kids and it was a family cafe so loads of kids about. His daughter used to run it or some such thing, I don't know if it was his real daughter but he used to eat there every day, mind you maybe he had them delivered like takeaway... maybe there a special menu you get delivered if your into that kind of stuff.ConfusedConfused
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
11 October 2012, 14:58,

I would have thought quite a few.

My mate told me: "You don't work in a sweetshop unless you really like sweets"