Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jimmy Saville OBE
11 October 2012, 15:50,
RE: Jimmy Saville OBE
It makes a change from princess kate getting her baps out for page 3
11 October 2012, 15:52,
(11 October 2012, 15:50)Metroyeti Wrote: It makes a change from princess kate getting her baps out for page 3

I'd rather see her baps than read about Jimmy and his wandering hands!!
11 October 2012, 15:53,
Very true. Guilty or not I always found jimmy creepy, and I certainly wouldnt want him to fix it.
11 October 2012, 15:54,
(11 October 2012, 15:53)Metroyeti Wrote: Very true. Guilty or not I always found jimmy creepy, and I certainly wouldnt want him to fix it.

http://www.hivis.co.uk/jim-fingered-me-tee-shirt.html

Big Grin
11 October 2012, 16:01,
scooby doo?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/87632900@N0...hotostream
11 October 2012, 19:14,
me and my dad were out today, when he saw a schoolgirl walking down the street, with a deadly serious expression he just turns to me and says "my saville sense is tingling"....i was laughing for like 5 minutes xD
3 November 2012, 21:17,
That man might be dead but with nearly 400 victims due to him, freddie starr, gary glitter and others plus a high ranking TORY, supposedly sexually abusing girls and boys, there's not so many comments in their favour. It goes to prove how far the f**king government goes to cover up and the BBC maybe people won't run to stick up for those that should of known better and got away with ruining possibly hundreds of lives.
True heroes don't wear football shirts, they wear dog tags.
3 November 2012, 23:09,
What government cover up has been shown?
3 November 2012, 23:16,
Well if they are saying a top torrie is also about to be exposed as a predator when thatcher was in power its to much of a coicidence to say there wasn't and the fact some of these victims reported the crimes back in the 80's and 90's and nothing was done says it all to me if I'm wrong then I will apologise
True heroes don't wear football shirts, they wear dog tags.
3 November 2012, 23:18,
I think its more a case of the trendy liberal middle class arty farty types who have dominated the BBC for ecades are to blame rather than the gummint, BUT I do reckon the cops and gummint helped protect this apparent old tory kiddy fiddler who went to the childrens home in wales to rape young boys. So the OB network of ministers, justices, burocrats and cops will have protected this one tory degenerate, but the abuse in the BBC was covered up by the trendy lefties who dominate that broadcaster.