Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Dirty Brits??
11 October 2012, 15:56,
RE: Dirty Brits??
(11 October 2012, 15:10)BeardyMan Wrote: Last time I got on a bus was when there was a tube strike, so didn't have a choice (had to get the train home, walking not an option).
Anyway, I'd been sat down all of 30 seconds, pinned in by some old lady, when to my horror I heard the rumblings of a female nutter behind me. "Perverts and molesters", "I can't take this rotten world", "You're all perverts and molesters, rotten bastards" etc etc
This went on for quite some time, right behind me. Not wanting to attract this random nutbag, I feigned sleep while everyone around me got up and moved to the front of the bendybus. Feeling quite alone now, and almost in a genuine state of panic, I had to chance a look at this monstrous weirdo terrorising the otherwise peaceful peasant wagon. No reflective surfaces to aid my surreptitious glance at the mongoloid stalking around behind me, so I actually had to turn fully and peek through the gap in the seats. I could immediately smell booze and piss, and recoiled slightly, the aroma stinging my eyes and offending my nostrils. I spotted movement in the now empty corner of the bus, straining to lean over the protective barrier of the chair I saw a rotten disgusting junkie rocking back an forth, still shouting her random diatribe interspersed with incomprehensible outbursts, yet still clutching onto a can of special brew. Thankfully I felt somewhat relieved as this drug addict was only about 5 foot 2, and 6 stone at most. We locked eyes, and I gave my best "leave me the fuck alone - I'm weirder than you" look. The hideous beast in the corner seemed to understand my forceful glance and hit the "next stop" button. The driver stopped immediately to let it off. The evilness exited and normality returned.
Never again.

I'm not so lucky, sadly I'm like Jasper Carrot I attract the fookers like a magnet, I always get the " Has anyone seen my Camel" Nutter on the bus

11 October 2012, 16:02,
Weirdos seem to flock like a moth to a flame around me Sad
11 October 2012, 16:45,
(11 October 2012, 15:24)Metroyeti Wrote:
(11 October 2012, 15:17)bigpaul Wrote: i'm not too concerned about nutters on public transport....looking the way i do, long hair, full beard, 6ft tall...people tend to keep the #uck away from ME! no its germs and stuff i am more concerned about, already bought some face masks, today received 100 pairs of Nitrile gloves for the OH, pleased with the quality so ordered 100pairs for me! not that i use public transport but just in case!

I get more hastle now I have a beard than I did when I "conformed" and shaved once in a while. Had a chav shoute its a white osama bin laden at me on saturday night.
Nah, when i still lived in Plymouth and went to the pub, some smart arse used to shout" ZZ Top has entered the building"Big Grin once in Wincanton some years ago i had some white female sheeple try to throw herself through a plate glass shop window. to get away from ME!!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 October 2012, 17:38,
Hahaha would pay to see that.
12 October 2012, 15:07,
(11 October 2012, 17:38)Metroyeti Wrote: Hahaha would pay to see that.

it was hilarious at the time!!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
12 October 2012, 16:27,
Whilst sitting enjoying my salad in a really nice, clean cafe, 2 older gentlemen sat down across from me, I was drizzeling my second helping of salad dressing when I heard a rather unusual sound, I glanced across from my table and saw nothing untoward, I politly and elagantly raised my fork to my mouth to be greeted by the same sound,
I wondered if maybe a pig had been let lose in said cafe...hmmmm....Whilst chewing on a delicious mouth ful of coleslaw I happened to look at one of the older men, His brow lowered, his nose wrinkled and he sniffed so hard I thought he was going to inhale the table his was sat at, coffee cups and all !
This vile, repugnant little man gave no thought to people who were eating and carried on with his ..well, sniffing is not the word, I could almost here his mucus being drawn up through his nose and back down his throat, I could see his Adam's apple moving up and down with every disgusting sniff/snort.
Being the lady I am, I never said a word but left my meal, paid and left.....
I wish sometimes I was not so polite as I actually felt like getting up and head butting the dirty c..t! Then maybe he could have swallowed his blood instead of MUCUS !

12 October 2012, 17:13,
Big Grin I had a submariner mate who had a full beard & was always getting called "muzzie."
Dodgy If you always have, on your person, at least 2 ways to make fire, you might be a prepper. Tongue