Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOW TOUGH ARE YOU
12 October 2012, 09:27,
RE: HOW TOUGH ARE YOU
They've had just as much time to get ready as you have. They have been exposed to the same terrible stuff on the news everyday. They just refuesed to belive anything bad could ever happen to them. You can be prepared on just £10 a week for christ's sake.

The government advice is to have some spare food stocked up anyway. It's not your responsibilty to look after everyone. By giving out food at your door (When you should be doing it anonymously via the nearest church if at all) you are asking for trouble. Think of your own family first.
Woe to those who add house to house and join field to field, Until there is no more room, So that you have to live alone in the midst of the land!
Isaiah 5:8
12 October 2012, 09:30, (This post was last modified: 12 October 2012, 09:31 by NorthernRaider.)
(12 October 2012, 09:11)Straight Shooter Wrote: I do get it Nr but just cause i do does not make it any better,it will be tough for anyone , be cruel to be kind .......but you still need to live with yourself all the same......we show contempt to sheeple (we tarr them all with the same brush) all i am saying never loose sight of compassion or you are f-cked anyway
you just remined me NR time for mine

I am genuinely very sorry if I come across abrupt or hard over this but unfortunately I dont believe their is time for sentimentality or self pity in our society.

As an individual prepper my role is to feed, protect and care for my family. If I am operating as part of a group pf preppers my priority then turns to caring for the preper children first and formost and the adults second. I cannot afford the luxury of caring for those outside our community.

How many sheeple do you know who would help your children if they were alone in the world after a disaster??, You know damn well 99.99 % of the sheeple would slaughter your children for a dry bisquit.

I would do anything and I mean anything to protect our children, the children of the prepper community are our entire reason for being in many cases. You can feel sorrow and regret later, but for now you dont have that luxury.
(12 October 2012, 09:27)Tibbs735 Wrote: They've had just as much time to get ready as you have. They have been exposed to the same terrible stuff on the news everyday. They just refuesed to belive anything bad could ever happen to them. You can be prepared on just £10 a week for christ's sake.

Perfect summary.

12 October 2012, 09:56,
i think its a bit of me coming to terms with me NR....i tell my daughters to prepare for times to come and all i get is the LOOK, so dad got to do it for them well thats alright, which might explain compassion for sheeple.....they are to busy paying to morgage and other shit to see whats really going on... they will get in the end ( when it will be to late) then up pops dad on this big white horse ( dad does it again!) now where,s that cheesecloth shirt man
12 October 2012, 10:01, (This post was last modified: 12 October 2012, 10:03 by NorthernRaider.)
(12 October 2012, 09:56)Straight Shooter Wrote: i think its a bit of me coming to terms with me NR....i tell my daughters to prepare for times to come and all i get is the LOOK, so dad got to do it for them well thats alright, which might explain compassion for sheeple.....they are to busy paying to morgage and other shit to see whats really going on... they will get in the end ( when it will be to late) then up pops dad on this big white horse ( dad does it again!) now where,s that cheesecloth shirt man

And if Dad on his white horse has been shot or stabbed by a desperate sheeple who the f*** is going to look after your daughters?
Direct your loving nature towards your daughters and grand kids and protect them.

I saw how effective peace and love was in Kent State university when the " man" shot the hippies
I was going to Yasgers farm gonna join a survivalist band, gonna camp out on the land and set my preps free,
Were are Stardust we are golden and we got to get ourselves back to the preppers garden.

12 October 2012, 10:09,
I'm an 'orrible cunt at the best of times Smile

After SHTF there will be NO handouts, NOTHING. I've worked hard to get what I've got - I'll be buggered if I'm going to hand it away cause these idiots didn't pay enough attention.
12 October 2012, 10:10,
Rolleyes Go team...!!! Big Grin
Dodgy If you always have, on your person, at least 2 ways to make fire, you might be a prepper. Tongue
12 October 2012, 10:27,
Prepper children first, prepper adults second, everyone else can sod off.

12 October 2012, 10:41,
(12 October 2012, 10:27)NorthernRaider Wrote: Prepper children first, prepper adults second, everyone else can sod off.

Exactly.
12 October 2012, 10:52,
I was thinking about setting up a prepper charity or prepper religion to get us some tax breaks and or protection under law.
For example if prepping is fundamental to our faith we should not be paying VAT on the stuff we buy to set aside.

Now I can see you lot sitting up and taking notice !

12 October 2012, 10:53,
(12 October 2012, 10:52)NorthernRaider Wrote: I was thinking about setting up a prepper charity or prepper religion to get us some tax breaks and or protection under law.
For example if prepping is fundamental to our faith we should not be paying VAT on the stuff we buy to set aside.

Now I can see you lot sitting up and taking notice !

If that was the case wouldn't the mormons be able to do that now?