Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOW TOUGH ARE YOU
12 October 2012, 11:43,
RE: HOW TOUGH ARE YOU
(12 October 2012, 10:53)BeardyMan Wrote:
(12 October 2012, 10:52)NorthernRaider Wrote: I was thinking about setting up a prepper charity or prepper religion to get us some tax breaks and or protection under law.
For example if prepping is fundamental to our faith we should not be paying VAT on the stuff we buy to set aside.

Now I can see you lot sitting up and taking notice !

If that was the case wouldn't the mormons be able to do that now?

Dunno, if their individual citadels are registered as charities !!!!!

12 October 2012, 11:45,
(12 October 2012, 11:43)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(12 October 2012, 10:53)BeardyMan Wrote:
(12 October 2012, 10:52)NorthernRaider Wrote: I was thinking about setting up a prepper charity or prepper religion to get us some tax breaks and or protection under law.
For example if prepping is fundamental to our faith we should not be paying VAT on the stuff we buy to set aside.

If that was the case wouldn't the mormons be able to do that now?

Dunno, if their individual citadels are registered as charities !!!!!

Hhmmmm, it would appear that there are some mormon charities, but these are mainly outreach programs.
How would one go about setting this up? Very interesting, if it's possible!
12 October 2012, 12:12,
I'm hoping never to be in the situation of a child asking me for food...As soon as poss, I will get out of dodge city and find me somewhere secluded, I am such a softie, If I see 2 kids fighting in the street, I'm first to break it up, I can't stand seeing kids suffering and crying, I like the idea of donating food to a church so they can feed the hungry.
A year ago, I was in the same position as most of the sheeple, I don't understand politics, I was quite happy letting the world go by. It was only when I was watching American preppers coz nowt else was on that I started to open my eyes.
Then I decided to trawl the internet to see what the fuss was. I joined a few groups and ...POW....I shat myself and started prepping.
People watch T.V kinda know what's going on but are fooled by the media ETC that things will blow over, They think the govt will help them because there is so much charity and free money floating about at the mo, They are slaves to the system and can't see it, you can't blame them for that.
Some of us have the sense to know something is wrong, some of us do not, The parents that haven't prepped are fools, the small children are not, it's the parents fault and not theirs, I couldn't turn away a child that was starving because their parents are fools. Sad Like I said, I will do one, find somewhere secluded until things calm down, by the time that happens, All the non prepped people would have died off and I wouldn't be put in the position of a starving child begging me for food.

12 October 2012, 12:57,
As soon as poss, I will get out of dodge city and find me somewhere secluded

In the current economic environment you are truely fortunate to have sufficient funds to be able to make that choice.

But good luck to you. I guess that youre spoiled for choice atthe moment?
72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580

12 October 2012, 13:10,
At the moment yes, I am very lucky Smile Learnt to cut back A LOT. Buying basic foods, Don't have any debt, Managing to save loads at the mo, just bought a BOV and done it up, Now for some serious saving to get the hell out of here. Whilst the govt are silly enough to give us child tax and working credits, I'm wise enough to save it Smile
12 October 2012, 14:59,
after SHTF our place will look deserted even if i have to knock out a few windows! nobody is coming into our place, we prepped to feed us 2 not anyone else...especially strangers or neighbours, anyone knocks on our door wont get an answer, if they try breaking in they'll get "taken out".
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
12 October 2012, 15:39,
my dream is like peppadays get the f..k out of it to a secluded bol as fast as circumstances allow and just live a quiet as pos life ...and off the land & off the grid ...just can,t come fast enough for me , once i get there! all things will fall into harmony for me,....just know it
12 October 2012, 19:11, (This post was last modified: 12 October 2012, 19:20 by David075.)
(12 October 2012, 13:10)Prepaday Wrote: At the moment yes, I am very lucky Smile Learnt to cut back A LOT. Buying basic foods, Don't have any debt, Managing to save loads at the mo, just bought a BOV and done it up, Now for some serious saving to get the hell out of here. Whilst the govt are silly enough to give us child tax and working credits, I'm wise enough to save it Smile

Save it while you can tax credits is not going to last for ever, whish i could say i had no debt but i hope to be debt free in a year .

Well you have any support that i am able to offer on that one a GREAT idea just hope it does not draw any unwanted attention
13 October 2012, 10:23,
like n.r. and everybody says prepper kids first adults second and sod everone else no matter how painfull it may be to see others kids starvinng they're not mine and like b.p. says, home uninbiting and no answer and if you try and take what ive worked so hard for,you'll deserve what they get.
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
13 October 2012, 15:58,
What ever they wanted they would get but not the way they want, but if their truly trying to survive then it shouldn't b a problem. That's were my toughness tests heart. like a tramp begging for money to feed his dog, I buy a tin of dog food!
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!