Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What does the Cardiff H & R case tell you?
21 October 2012, 17:57,
RE: What does the Cardiff H & R case tell you?
always thought we were!....on our own that is! have never expected TPTB to come riding to our rescue!!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
22 October 2012, 17:13,
(21 October 2012, 12:24)Carnebwen Wrote: I have a small bet at work regarding the religious beliefs of this mysterious driver. The one who we know nothing about at all. Typically we would know his name and erry thing about him by this point. But on all the news sites... Nothing. Nothing at all. Suspicions! Obviously his name and religion might be being kept from us in the interest of "community cohesion". I could if course be wrong, but when you read the news that much you see patterns in the way things are reported. Plus we have ah several articals about that al queada magazine giving instructions how to age terror. If you don't know how to build a bomb, just get a big vehicle and in people over. Pretty much as this guy has done.

Like I said, I could be wrong. But it's terribly suspicious that they have the guy and have released Nothing.

Yep! You were wrong!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-more.html

Respect existence or expect resistance!
22 October 2012, 17:27,
Ok so it was the TAFFYBAN not the TALLIBAN Smile

22 October 2012, 17:42, (This post was last modified: 22 October 2012, 17:44 by Ghost.)
(22 October 2012, 17:27)NorthernRaider Wrote: Ok so it was the TAFFYBAN not the TALLIBAN Smile

It was none of the above NR.

It was just another Joe average, white, working class bloke who had probably been let down by the system in some way,
No religious beliefs needed.

I wonder if Carnebwen will happily hand over his small bet with a cheery smile and think 'Oh well! maybe next time innocent people are killed on the streets of the UK I may be lucky and win!'
Respect existence or expect resistance!
23 October 2012, 07:34,
I wish these nutters would click that they need to take it out on the people that shafted them and not the public.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin