Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shaving post SHTF
23 October 2012, 16:57,
RE: Shaving post SHTF
(23 October 2012, 16:56)NorthernRaider Wrote: Dont think they are designed for shaving wiff Smile

nor are the stanley knife blades, but you can shave with thems Tongue...and those ones last longer Smile
23 October 2012, 18:05,
I have a couple of Rolls Razors and hand operated hair clippers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rolls_Razor

Ter
23 October 2012, 18:23, (This post was last modified: 23 October 2012, 18:24 by Scythe13.)
(23 October 2012, 16:57)Hrusai Wrote:
(23 October 2012, 16:56)NorthernRaider Wrote: Dont think they are designed for shaving wiff Smile
nor are the stanley knife blades, but you can shave with thems Tongue...and those ones last longer Smile

I agree with NR on this. However, I also recognise that it is possible to get hold of the classic shaped razor blade that is ceramic.
please note, I didn't say it was easy to get hold of them.

Because one blade is meant to last you about a year, the companies that make them are few and far between!!!
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
23 October 2012, 18:30,
Growing a beard so shaving will only happen if I have to use a gas mask.

Will grom my hair long again when tshf and weave rib bones from my enemies into it.
23 October 2012, 18:32,
(23 October 2012, 18:30)Metroyeti Wrote: Growing a beard so shaving will only happen if I have to use a gas mask.

Will grom my hair long again when tshf and weave rib bones from my enemies into it.

your my kind of person Metroyeti!!!!TongueBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
23 October 2012, 18:34,
I'm just going B.P.
Wild "n" hairy.TongueTongueTongue
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
23 October 2012, 18:36,
(23 October 2012, 18:32)bigpaul Wrote:
(23 October 2012, 18:30)Metroyeti Wrote: Growing a beard so shaving will only happen if I have to use a gas mask.

your my kind of person Metroyeti!!!!TongueBig Grin

Only shaved it off as I was stuck in a job I hated and was going to join the army.
23 October 2012, 19:07,
I have a horrible feeling ceramic blades are banned in Britain because the count as stealth/ disguised weapons
Woe to those who add house to house and join field to field, Until there is no more room, So that you have to live alone in the midst of the land!
Isaiah 5:8
23 October 2012, 19:17,
Cermaic blades are not banned any more than normal blades. What they do though is put metal in the cermic so that the nanny state detectors can see them, just like they used to put explosive markers in Semtex until the manuafacturers were asked to sell unlaced Semtex.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
23 October 2012, 20:36,
I note one cannot get the plastic knife the CIA letter opener any more either.