Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lots of forum jumping going on !
29 October 2012, 09:43,
RE: Lots of forum jumping going on !
I would post more if I had a computer,but realying on my phone I tend to keep it short and not do as much as I should.

Bp its cause your a heathen, or you keep it real
29 October 2012, 10:29,
(28 October 2012, 00:04)Geordie_Rob Wrote: As 1 of the new members here I just thought I would offer my input.

I was a member of another preppers forum but didn't like what I saw (only joined there recently aswell).

Basically 1 person said they were prepping for nuclear war or disaster (Fukushima, Chernobyl type thing) & one of the forum admins basically told them that they should get real & prep "for something more realistic" & basically said if they didn't like the reply, go somewhere else.

I think I was banned from that forum for going camping in the winter. Instead of offering advice, they all said I was going to die!!! All except one, who came to this forum with me!!! Binary Ninja!!!
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
29 October 2012, 10:42,
So there all summer time weekend bear gryls.
29 October 2012, 10:53,
most of them are armchair wannabees!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
29 October 2012, 10:55,
bloody armchair wallabys!

[Image: Twiggy-in-armchair-with-baby-in-pouch-600.jpg]
29 October 2012, 11:02,
(29 October 2012, 10:55)Hrusai Wrote: bloody armchair wallabys!

NICE ONE!!Tongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
29 October 2012, 11:10, (This post was last modified: 29 October 2012, 11:11 by NorthernRaider.)
(29 October 2012, 10:55)Hrusai Wrote: bloody armchair wallabys!

Is the Wallaby an inner circle member or is that only allowed for fully paid up Kangeroos ?

He could'nt attend the RV cos his Koala was off sick, but he has just bought a new assault systems tactical platypus ? Smile
UKP UNITED KANGEROO PREPPERS Geddit Geddit Smile , Oh well I thought it was funny.

29 October 2012, 11:19,
It does make me laugh that people on forums are taking info from someone that will criticise you for being different. Like when the topic of aliens comes up. I'm never going to criticise a person for their belief. I'm a Christian, and nobody gives me slack for that. We all respect our different opinions and views, however.....we also recognise that we're all here to learn to prep for situations.

We don't knock people for being a new member, being new to prepping, or being a bit nuts and extreme.

We prep. If someone is prepping for civil unrest, a hard winter, an oil or gas shutdown, alien attack, nuclear war, or anything like that. At the end of the day, we're all doing one thing. We're accounting for the things we have issues with, and working together so that we can plan, and help each other cope.

We don't charge money for this (much thanks to SD for footing the bill for us). We don't expect people to become members to read our knowledge. We don't demand anything, except honesty and fun (the latter of which BP still doesn't enjoy). And most of all, we work and communicate freely, as a group of like minded people.....oh wait, isn't that what a forum is meant to be?!?!?

One of the things I love about this forum, aside from the wealth of understanding, lack of regulation, abundance of freedom, and everything else that makes us awesome.....I love how nobody on this forum considers themselves to be SACRED. Everyone is able to joke and make fun of everyone else. Barney and NR love going at it. NR and everyone from Bristol, face to face. BP verses anyone living.....in his country haha. But even SD, much thanks to him again, is the butt of jokes, and rip it out of us as well. We act like a family, and although not all of us have met, we still work together, and share our lives.

This forum kicks ass!!!!!!
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
29 October 2012, 11:22,
(29 October 2012, 11:19)Scythe13 Wrote: One of the things I love about this forum, aside from the wealth of understanding, lack of regulation, abundance of freedom, and everything else that makes us awesome.....I love how nobody on this forum considers themselves to be SACRED. Everyone is able to joke and make fun of everyone else. Barney and NR love going at it. NR and everyone from Bristol, face to face. BP verses anyone living.....in his country haha. But even SD, much thanks to him again, is the butt of jokes, and rip it out of us as well. We act like a family, and although not all of us have met, we still work together, and share our lives.

This forum kicks ass!!!!!!

I dont, Barney keeps winning arguments Smile

29 October 2012, 11:23,
You missed dragons of the list of things to prep for. That and nr and barney sitting in a tree