Rural
17.24%
5 17.24%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where do you live ?
2 November 2012, 11:48, (This post was last modified: 2 November 2012, 11:56 by IB1.)
Where do you live ?
Just out of interest I thought it would be good to have an idea of what sort of area everyone lives in, rural, suburbia, city etc. Lots of topics end up saying city life is crap, you will only survive in rural areas. Personally i can see pros and cons for both options, rural much better but cities not complete death traps either. There must be hundreds of members of the site, they cant all be living in a rural paradise

Anyways, where do you live ?
Basically I live in what once was a village but has now been swallowed up by the suburbs of a small city
You have the right to hold any beliefs you want. You do not have the right to have those beliefs automatically respected
2 November 2012, 12:43,
RE: Where do you live ?
I live outside of Taunton, Somerset.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
2 November 2012, 12:48,
in a modern "dolly" house on a housing estate, outside of a small rural market town, surrounded by farms, fields of sheep and cattle, in the middle of rural North Devon.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
2 November 2012, 12:54,
small rural village Big Grin plenty of farms and parks round this neck of the woods ^^
2 November 2012, 13:00,
isn't a village no matter how small semi rural , where a house out on its own is the only truly rural plus ?
2 November 2012, 13:03,
i wouldnt say so myself, i consider where i am to be rural, guess it depends on your definition Tongue we dont have more than a hundred people where i am, whereas some villages can easily exceed 200 or 300 Tongue
2 November 2012, 13:04,
When I put up the options I was assuming a village to be semi rural, and rural to be a small hamlet/very small village miles from anywhere
You have the right to hold any beliefs you want. You do not have the right to have those beliefs automatically respected
2 November 2012, 13:05,
No fishing village up there I see? Wink
Dodgy If you always have, on your person, at least 2 ways to make fire, you might be a prepper. Tongue
2 November 2012, 13:11,
wells i cant revote now Tongue
2 November 2012, 13:11,
(2 November 2012, 13:04)IB1 Wrote: When I put up the options I was assuming a village to be semi rural, and rural to be a small hamlet/very small village miles from anywhere

thats what i was thinking the closet village to us only have 40 houses and a pub and a shop come post office always classed as semi rural , wear as we are about 2 miles from them and rural Big Grin