Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If your efforts on RVs fall on stoney ground
3 November 2012, 23:39,
If your efforts on RVs fall on stoney ground
If your not having much luck at organising succesfull rendezvous try considering inviting individual fellow preppers to some comfortable pleasant place for a one on one meeting, it may bring more success?

Over the last few weeks I've had rather nice meets with AL, RW and hope to rearrange a meet with MG151, I've also had Binary come up for a meeting not so far back, I've visited prepper / white flighter/ down sizers in Brough and Alston, and SD and I get together about 3 times a year to exchange info.

Try offering a hand of friendship to a neighbouring forum member it may pay off?

4 November 2012, 10:20,
RE: If your efforts on RVs fall on stoney ground
had an interesting meeting with another prepper from this site a couple of weeks ago, very interesting to see what other are actually doing.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
4 November 2012, 12:25,
RE: If your efforts on RVs fall on stoney ground
I like to try and invite everyone but as it works out only one or two turn up. It works out well but can be annoying.

I tend to find that one to ones are better anyway, you can get a better feel for people and discuss individual subjects.

What I want to try next though is a course. A free course of something will get a few people coming. Something prepper related. Perhaps disassembling a rabbit or something where we can watch and learn.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin