Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A greater urgency
6 November 2012, 16:07,
RE: A greater urgency
I prep more in winter, but that's because it's more likely that I'll be cut off from civilisation for a few days with the weather.
Sodomi Non Sapiens.
6 November 2012, 16:09,
my preps are kept to the same level all year round.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 November 2012, 20:45,
I am prepping more and yet feeling less preppared than ever right now... think part of it is the season and part of it is Dec 2012. I don't think its the end of the world... but I can't rule it out.
7 November 2012, 11:04,
dont know but i think you get to a point when prepping that goes from thinking you are doing well stocking up quickly and feeling good to a point where you then look at it and think its just not enough !!then in a few days ( normally after a big shop ) you try finding places to store it and cant find space with the rest of your store you end up thinking dam i have too much ..
7 November 2012, 12:03,
(7 November 2012, 11:04)Tigs Wrote: dont know but i think you get to a point when prepping that goes from thinking you are doing well stocking up quickly and feeling good to a point where you then look at it and think its just not enough !!then in a few days ( normally after a big shop ) you try finding places to store it and cant find space with the rest of your store you end up thinking dam i have too much ..

I find myself thinking, DAMN...I need more storage. Something I'm currently looking at the logistics of sorting out.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
7 November 2012, 12:39,
I'm getting sick of digging holes all across the county !!!

7 November 2012, 12:46,
(7 November 2012, 12:03)Scythe13 Wrote:
(7 November 2012, 11:04)Tigs Wrote: dont know but i think you get to a point when prepping that goes from thinking you are doing well stocking up quickly and feeling good to a point where you then look at it and think its just not enough !!then in a few days ( normally after a big shop ) you try finding places to store it and cant find space with the rest of your store you end up thinking dam i have too much ..

I find myself thinking, DAMN...I need more storage. Something I'm currently looking at the logistics of sorting out.
dont have that problem small cellar in the house and a large hidden root cellar along with barns and out buildings

(7 November 2012, 12:39)NorthernRaider Wrote: I'm getting sick of digging holes all across the county !!!
im gettring sick of going out to dig a hole and finding cache tube! mind you its saving me a fortune Tongue
7 November 2012, 12:50,
(7 November 2012, 12:46)Tigs Wrote: im gettring sick of going out to dig a hole and finding cache tube! mind you its saving me a fortune Tongue

Next time your out ploughing your cows, milking your tractor or post coding your mangel worzels keep an eye out for a little red dot of light on your chest Smile

7 November 2012, 13:03,
i wear my spartan body armour under my over alls and will star to keep my sniper in the cab Big Grin ( so it begins Tongue)