Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts on WROL and engaging 'targets'
7 November 2012, 17:57,
RE: Thoughts on WROL and engaging 'targets'
(7 November 2012, 17:34)Scythe13 Wrote: I hear what you're saying Prepper1, and I agree in part with what you're saying.

Instead of being optimistic, or pessimistic, I try to figure out that the vast majority of the people you come across will be good people, just looking to survive, same as we are.

i'm sorry Scythe you just dont get it do you?, (must be something to do with your ageBig Grin) most people are NOT good people, they will screw you over and after TSHTF they'll be even worse.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
7 November 2012, 18:17,
It might just be that the majority of people I've met are that way. Maybe it's a sheltered up-bringing. But from MY experience, most people I know are really kind, down to earth, people.

Granted, there are some total nutters, and quite a few people I know are now in prison (but they're nice to me and I've stood along side them in many a fight).

Not all people are good, I agree. But I'd say the majority (this might be ignorance from my experiences) are good hearted people.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
7 November 2012, 18:26, (This post was last modified: 7 November 2012, 18:31 by bigpaul.)
oh well, i see you will never be convinced so i just hope come SHTF that you CAN keep a low profile, for if you did come into contact with others afterwards i think you may live(or not) to regret itBig Grin ME? as i've said before, i'm going into TOTAL isolation in a remote part of my county.
unlike you, i have had a lifetimes experience of people, and for the most it was not good, lots of people like playing "mind games" and like to mess others about. i have seen what the human animal is capable of and its not a pretty sight.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
7 November 2012, 19:55,
Nice people? Where? BP's right.
I've had kids round 10 years old shoot at me, seen women try to stab guys in the testicles with hat pins, grannies giving my mates cakes to eat with ground up glass in them, and children handing out bottles of beer laced with drain cleaner.

What about the Police that can't tell the good guys from the bad, and we've all read about priests with there "love for children".

The so called thugs on UK streets are babies when compared to terrorists domestic or not and come the ROL collapsing, it ain't going to be pretty.

The weak have always been fubar'd by the strong but remember the weak can turn nasty when they think you've got something they want, not need, just want.

As I've said before Sythe, trust no one, it cuts out indecision.

7 November 2012, 20:03,
I really appreciate all this feedback.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
7 November 2012, 20:20,
A lot of the "good" people now are only good because there are meant to be laws in place preventing them for doing just what they want. In a world without any law then a lot of these good people wont have any restraints on what they do, and they will do exactly what they feel like doing and take whatever they feel like taking.

There will no doubt still be plenty of good people left with strong morals and empathy for others, but in a survival situation those "good" traits could very easily turn you into a victim when someone else takes advantage of those good traits and screws you over

You have the right to hold any beliefs you want. You do not have the right to have those beliefs automatically respected
7 November 2012, 20:27,
been down this road in other posts.....if you looked at what went on .... and still going on ...after SANDY sheeple were breaking in and steeling food , under the pretence of being officials coming to help them ...one prepper let fly with his bow..... so folks like nr,s post learn from the most upto date data....for all my compassion, i am coming around to the view of nr lay low but look out if you want big shit don,t forget this happened after just 4 days them or you simple as that ....its going to be them
8 November 2012, 18:43,
(7 November 2012, 19:55)Paul Wrote: Nice people? Where? BP's right.
I've had kids round 10 years old shoot at me, seen women try to stab guys in the testicles with hat pins, grannies giving my mates cakes to eat with ground up glass in them, and children handing out bottles of beer laced with drain cleaner.

nice place where you live, is it Paul??Big GrinBig Grin or maybe thats where you USED to live....i hope, compared to that i live in paradiseBig Grin couple of nutty neighbours but nothing that cant be sorted by ignoring them......they HATE being ignored!!Big Grin
8 November 2012, 19:00,
Past life my friend.

8 November 2012, 19:02, (This post was last modified: 8 November 2012, 19:03 by NorthernRaider.)
Screw being Rambo or Mother Therasa try just bloody well being the best dads (mums) Hubbies ( wives) partners etc you can be by protecting your own brood. Our food is cached to feed OUR families LONG TERM, our WEAPONS are DEFENSIVE not OFFENSIVE.
Sky news was reporting as was Fox about fraudsters prentending to be FEMA staff, robbings, rapes and robbery are now endemic , just as happened after Katrina.

Sky showed footage of a white well spoken lady coming out of the night in the torrential sleet up to the Sky news crew to ask if she new were FEMA and the aid teams were because she was starving, had no water, light, heat or power as was the case with her elderly neighbours. They guided her to a FEMA camper coach where the FEMA folks had taken shelter. She knocked on the door and they gave her an EGG SANDWICH to take away !!!!!!!!!! For FUCKS SAKE I was crying by the time the camera finshed showing this lady walking back off into the night with the egg sandwich to feed multiple people. PREPPING should be COMPULSORY UNDER LAW.
(8 November 2012, 19:00)Paul Wrote: Past life my friend.

Some one been to Ulster and offered a ground bamboo and glass sarnie by a nice local eh ?