Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long until wolves appear
9 November 2012, 18:19,
RE: How long until wolves appear
Our gulls don`t even allow it to hit the floor. Wink
Dodgy If you always have, on your person, at least 2 ways to make fire, you might be a prepper. Tongue
9 November 2012, 18:30,
Well I might be an urban prepper but as soon as tshtf I'm off with what I can get out so my chances mayb minimal but that's a chance I'd take
True heroes don't wear football shirts, they wear dog tags.
9 November 2012, 19:15,
Quote:As for my much respected urban prepper colleagues whilst I completely respect and understand they positions , I have basically written most of them off as being dead as soon as TSHTF.

Good stuff, we dont want any of you country bumpkins bumbling around and getting in way Smile
You have the right to hold any beliefs you want. You do not have the right to have those beliefs automatically respected
9 November 2012, 19:30,
I may be a necropolis dweller, but im stealing the first boat out of here if things get that bad.
9 November 2012, 19:46,
The prepper navy again if u need a chef let us know Smile
10 November 2012, 10:50,
(9 November 2012, 19:15)IB1 Wrote:
Quote:As for my much respected urban prepper colleagues whilst I completely respect and understand they positions , I have basically written most of them off as being dead as soon as TSHTF.

Good stuff, we dont want any of you country bumpkins bumbling around and getting in way Smile

and we dont want all you city gents getting in the way when there is real work to be done!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
10 November 2012, 11:06, (This post was last modified: 10 November 2012, 11:07 by BrixhamBadger.)
[Image: crying.gif]

(10 November 2012, 10:50)bigpaul Wrote: and we dont want all you city gents getting in the way when there is real work to be done!Big Grin

(9 November 2012, 19:30)Metroyeti Wrote: I may be a necropolis dweller, but im stealing the first boat out of here if things get that bad.

Rolleyes I give sailing lessons. Tongue
Dodgy If you always have, on your person, at least 2 ways to make fire, you might be a prepper. Tongue
10 November 2012, 11:34,
I give sinking lessons Big Grin
10 November 2012, 11:36,
Rolleyes

[Image: crying.gif]

(10 November 2012, 11:34)Metroyeti Wrote: I give sinking lessons Big Grin

10 November 2012, 11:41,
Well in that case I'd make sure u can swim then hahaha