Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
does anyone know
10 November 2012, 20:54,
does anyone know
My sons just got back from a week taster with the army he's passed everything so far with flying colours all he has left is an adfc something to do with fitness he was gabbing on and think I may of got the letters mixed up does anyone know what he was on about sorry for asking but I would feel like a pleb if I had to ask him again
True heroes don't wear football shirts, they wear dog tags.
10 November 2012, 20:58,
RE: does anyone know
No idea sorry. Whats he doing in the army?
10 November 2012, 21:01,
He wants medical tech or the 4th rifles he's been recommended for both but just has this last fitness thing which I'm not sure about
10 November 2012, 21:04,
Mates just gonein the navy for a medic role, best of luck for your son
10 November 2012, 21:07,
Thanks at least he has a chance now of making something of his life instead of hanging around his chav cousins
10 November 2012, 21:11,
could it have been ABFT - annual battle fitness test?
73 de
OSR

The duty of a true patriot is to protect his country from its government ~ Thomas Paine
10 November 2012, 21:15,
3 Rifles or hes a twat, and its prolly the BFT or AFBT, running a mile in 7 1/2 minutes of somefink mad like that, if you phone the careers office they will tell you.

4 Rifles is OK, 3 is the best Smile

10 November 2012, 21:21, (This post was last modified: 10 November 2012, 21:23 by Pagan-Mist.)
I did tell him the 3rd as its just up the road but I think I put him off when I said I would bake him a fruit cake and take it down every couple of days :p
Thanks that's the one
10 November 2012, 21:28,
don,t listen to nr he,s a bias boyo he is.....any part of our army has my greatest repect and my support......i was in the 4 chisels myself my best regards to your lad ....hope it is the making of him
10 November 2012, 21:34,
I hope so as well with the s**t I've had off him Smile