Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Procedure is in Place?
11 December 2012, 20:17,
RE: What Procedure is in Place?
(11 December 2012, 20:11)MikeAlpha3041 Wrote:
(11 December 2012, 14:27)Skean Dhude Wrote: ......Our government has already shown it is more than happy to imprison anyone for anything it considers against the state.

Ain't that the truth...... In a previous life I see some scary s**t held by AI in their archive.....

MA

sorry pal but wot are you talking about
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
11 December 2012, 20:56,
end of the day its a forum, people come and go as they please, if your worried about someone picking one of us up and infiltrating the forum, there's nothing on here that isn't publically available and most people who form a strong friendship will use a means of communication other than pming or on site means,

that and your being too paranoid, we're not a well organised paramilitary organisation and no one would have anything to gain from "infiltrating" our website...there are infinitely more secretive means of communication than a forum Tongue

hell i disappeared randomly for a month or 2 after posting many times a day for months, we all cycle through periods of inactivity
11 December 2012, 21:13,
(11 December 2012, 20:56)Hrusai Wrote: end of the day its a forum, people come and go as they please, if your worried about someone picking one of us up and infiltrating the forum, there's nothing on here that isn't publically available and most people who form a strong friendship will use a means of communication other than pming or on site means,

that and your being too paranoid, we're not a well organised paramilitary organisation and no one would have anything to gain from "infiltrating" our website...there are infinitely more secretive means of communication than a forum Tongue

hell i disappeared randomly for a month or 2 after posting many times a day for months, we all cycle through periods of inactivity

I was not being paranoid, I was joking. 'Bangkok Lady Boys....hello.Big Grin
11 December 2012, 21:44,
not up with current events, NR is missing ?. Agree with everyone though, one of the benefits of an online persona is the anonymity.
12 December 2012, 01:00, (This post was last modified: 12 December 2012, 01:06 by Straight Shooter.)
spect it,s them bangkok lady boys .....with cats .......bastards hate em....but knowing NR he,s writing a post....you know a short one.....them lady boys get real f,,ked off with them mothers ......he will then make a run for it mid flow of post....he got 3 hours start on them fu.kers
NR is the reason i joined up to the site...great guy.........cheque will do nr ....normal a/c
12 December 2012, 01:17,
nr rocked
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!