Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Scary thought........
18 November 2012, 16:44,
RE: A Scary thought........
Ebola dosent worry me too much, all the cases seem to be in Africa, i suppose some immigrant could bring it into the UK on a plane or ferry, where it would probably be confined to Londonistan or one of our other wonderful multi cultural cities. Ash "die back" concerns me more, OH reckons she's found a tree with it on one of our dog walking paths!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
18 November 2012, 16:46,
That ash disease is spreding fast
18 November 2012, 16:49,
yep, i thought it was confined to the south east and east anglia but when OH showed me the branch on the tree she noticed i've got to say i think she is right....well, she usually is, she is the countrywoman and normally knows what she is talking about!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
18 November 2012, 17:39,
Hope they can stop it before it kills all our ash off. Shame its not a fungus to kill chavs off, long overdue
18 November 2012, 18:34,
maybe the only thing that will kill it off is a long,cold winter but again it might just lie dormant until the spring( a bit like your chav's eh?Big Grin we call em "Lumpunts " down here!!Tongue