Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
economy looking bad
27 November 2012, 16:59,
RE: economy looking bad
the thing that makes me laugh is their all bloody cowards who need a thump on the eye bone on a cold morning!!! why is no one doing this?Huh i use to live on an estate and i'll tell u when the voting cars came on the compound the hole area rose up on more than one occation!! we'de throw bricks, stones. a friend of mine(rip) shook up a bottle of lemonade and through it into the retreating car only to have another lad take out the bottle with an air rifle!!! lol made an awsome mess of the labour lot funny enough the cons never showede up!
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
27 November 2012, 22:24,
65k .........i would not get out of bed for that ! how do they manage?.....very f.cking well thankyou...time for a dram i think "you know " the everyday brand
27 November 2012, 22:46,
(27 November 2012, 15:54)Prepper1 Wrote: I'm sorry I must correct myself BDG told me its ONLY £65,000 a year that they get..

Still that makes the poor dears even worse off... fancy having to manage on £65,000 a year.

I think we should all donate £100 immediately to our nearest m.p. to ease their suffering this winter.

Forget about the old people you may know who have no heating, forget about your next meal, you selfish bastards.TongueTongueTongue

If old people have no heating, then they can go and get warmfront grant that will pay for them to have a new heating system installed.

They will also be getting £200-300 per household in winter fuel allowances. If they are not spending this money on fuel to keep warm, they should not be allowed to claim it.