Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOW WOULD YOU FAIR
27 November 2012, 18:10,
RE: HOW WOULD YOU FAIR
(27 November 2012, 16:44)Prep28 Wrote: I guess the same could be said for condoms & assorted sexual health stuff - just pop down to your local GUM clinic Smile

OR you could just keep it zipped?Big GrinBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
27 November 2012, 21:49,
(27 November 2012, 00:33)Highlander Wrote: Allison [ my wife ] has high blood pressure, and of course has her tables,.... prescribed as one a day,... but for some time now, she has been taking one every other day, so far everything is ok,... with no sign of any negitive effect,... she is hoping that her body will adjust [ as it seems to be ] so she can save every other pill.

Its either this, or not be able to get any if something happens, we are only a small community, and I doubt very much they have a great stock of anything

Tonight I am having to amend this last post, strange how this happend the day after I posted

...anyway the wife had to go to the doctors today, its a new doc who wanted to re-assess,.. and while there he did her blood pressure, it was through the roof,... he asked the usual questions. like are you stressed etc, not really wanting to say that she had skipped a few of her tablets in order to save some.

So a lesson learnt, dont mess with things we know nothing about, we are not the experts.... so it was off to google to find other ways of reducing high blood pressure,... thankfully there are a few
A major part of survival is invisibility.
27 November 2012, 22:20,
Garlic and tumeric thin blood, not sure if that will help bp issue
27 November 2012, 23:17,
Yes,...Garlic is certainly one,...
A major part of survival is invisibility.