Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me get YOU cheaper stuff
6 December 2012, 22:45,
RE: Help me get YOU cheaper stuff
(6 December 2012, 22:44)Geordie_Rob Wrote: That's what I was hoping for. Something as a useful tool. The guy reckons its only been dry fired, never had a bb through it.

Might be useful? Not for food though. Is it full auto?
6 December 2012, 22:48,
Allegedly it's easy to convert to full auto. Not sure on legalities though.
6 December 2012, 22:51,
(6 December 2012, 22:48)Geordie_Rob Wrote: Allegedly it's easy to convert to full auto. Not sure on legalities though.

Firearms offence if you're caught using it on full auto. Should be an easy mod to the trigger to get it going though.
Although you're not really going to hurt anyone with it.

For that money you could get yourself a SGC (£52) and a shotty (seen 'em for £30!!) and trigger guard. Food and fun all in one go.
6 December 2012, 23:00,
If converting to full auto is FA offence ill leave it.

Not sure ill get a SGC.
6 December 2012, 23:04,
(6 December 2012, 23:00)Geordie_Rob Wrote: If converting to full auto is FA offence ill leave it.

Yeah, co2 powered full auto is a no-no Sad
6 December 2012, 23:11, (This post was last modified: 6 December 2012, 23:11 by Geordie_Rob.)
Do you know much about SGC? If so, could I ask your opinion?
Via pm I mean
6 December 2012, 23:14,
(6 December 2012, 23:11)Geordie_Rob Wrote: Do you know much about SGC? If so, could I ask your opinion?
Via pm I mean

There are others on here much more knowledgeable than me, I have my form filled out ready to be sent off in the new year. I'll answer what I can Sir.
8 December 2012, 10:22,
Are these bolts any good? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/20-x-ABS-Cross...d03&_uhb=1

And beady man what's the cheapest you can get 10 or 12mm (preferably) steel catapult ammo? Once I've got some new therabands on mine I'm gonna start putting in some practice with it.

Fester
8 December 2012, 16:35,
(6 December 2012, 00:10)BeardyMan Wrote: Got a prospective purchase in the pipe lines, but can't find what you want at the price you want it?

Send me a PM with what you're looking for, and the best price you've seen it at (with a link please), and I'll do my best to get it at a better price. Might take me a few days to get the item in though, so if it's an urgent purchase I might not be able to help.

The only way I can achieve this is by haggling with the suppliers and buying stuff in bulk. So prep related stuff would be good Big Grin

Not getting anything right now but will certainly contact you when i am.
8 December 2012, 20:08,
Beardy Man how about getting hold of 220 litre food grade drums? I have seen them on ebay. Similar to the 60 litre ones that you sell and again they are recycled from the olive containers they were originally used for.

They are brown in colour with a black screw top lid, I have seen them used to water storage.Smile