Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What's your Luxury?
6 December 2012, 12:55, (This post was last modified: 6 December 2012, 12:57 by BDG.)
RE: What's your Luxury?
(6 December 2012, 10:25)Tigs Wrote: for me it has to be tea either yorkshire tea or tetley tea

[Image: xf7uiw.jpg]

Tea. That is what I have stored in the kitchen. Plenty more tea elsewhere. All other tea is inferior to Yorkshire Tea. Think I have a small jar of gold blend coffee somewhere for new media luvvies.
Yarrgh, why does this site expand images held on other servers?
6 December 2012, 13:20, (This post was last modified: 6 December 2012, 13:23 by Barneyboy.)
(6 December 2012, 11:37)Scythe13 Wrote: I get what you said BB

"Wait til it starts running out. Then it's a luxury"

That's a fair point. But it's a regular prep, in my view, so wouldn't be considered a luxury, if that makes sense? In that sense, all preps are luxury, in which case BP's car would be a luxury....which it would....until it started running out, or failing, or out of fuel.

I know one guy that is stocking up on mints! But having found a packet of mints the other day, from about a year ago, they are too soft and yucky! Not recommended.

(6 December 2012, 13:20)Barneyboy Wrote:

That's a fair point. But it's a regular prep, in my view, so wouldn't be considered a luxury, if that makes sense? In that sense, all preps are luxury, in which case BP's car would be a luxury....which it would....until it started running out, or failing, or out of fuel.

I know one guy that is stocking up on mints! But having found a packet of mints the other day, from about a year ago, they are too soft and yucky! Not recommended.

cant see my post ,but fair point where do you get that rum coffee s13
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
6 December 2012, 13:25,
Good single malt whisky like Oban
Failure is NOT an option
6 December 2012, 13:29,
peace & quiet and a smiling face
6 December 2012, 13:31,
(6 December 2012, 13:20)Barneyboy Wrote:

cant see my post ,but fair point where do you get that rum coffee s13

There's an awesome company called Littles, that make it. It's from a shop my wife took me to when we were house hunting. Going back up there to get me some more.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
6 December 2012, 13:45,
Certain persons on this forum being forced at xbow point to practice their best BJ techniques on 'ethnics' come D-day hahahaha
Suburban neighbours= stranger- danger.
6 December 2012, 13:48,
(6 December 2012, 13:45)ObongoPox Wrote: Certain persons on this forum being forced at xbow point to practice their best BJ techniques on 'ethnics' come D-day hahahaha

with BJ do you mean brazilian jujitzu i hope
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
6 December 2012, 14:15,
Yes!Except in the case of one VERY SPECIAL person.
Suburban neighbours= stranger- danger.
6 December 2012, 14:24, (This post was last modified: 6 December 2012, 14:24 by Scythe13.)
(6 December 2012, 13:48)Barneyboy Wrote:
(6 December 2012, 13:45)ObongoPox Wrote: Certain persons on this forum being forced at xbow point to practice their best BJ techniques on 'ethnics' come D-day hahahaha
with BJ do you mean brazilian jujitzu i hope

That's usually BJJ.

I'm thinking.....someone needs to assess their view of what LUXURY means. Forcing someone to go down on you doesn't sound like luxury. Having a sexy wife those mouth is magnetically attracted to your "gentleman area"....now that is luxury....and daily Wink haha
Speaking of ethics.....not sure mouth rape counts as an ethical activity.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
6 December 2012, 14:32,

Practice holding your breath and you should do fine champ.