Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What's your Luxury?
6 December 2012, 18:11,
RE: What's your Luxury?
Certainly detect a slight defensiveness on your part..btw is that old cliche your best shot?
Suburban neighbours= stranger- danger.
6 December 2012, 18:13,
(6 December 2012, 18:11)ObongoPox Wrote: Certainly detect a slight defensiveness on your part..btw is that old cliche your best shot?

i think BM was joking
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
6 December 2012, 18:29,
Refuse to be drawn any farther into the pro-gay direction this thread is taking.
6 December 2012, 18:30,
(6 December 2012, 18:29)ObongoPox Wrote: Refuse to be drawn any farther into the pro-gay direction this thread is taking.

But you started it!

You're just trying to project your latent gayness onto us. It won't work! Scythe beat you too it Tongue
6 December 2012, 18:59,
Anyway, back to luxuries.

For me it has to be reading materials & puzzle type books.

I think in a world where life is going to be very different to how we live now, being able to relax after a hard day fishing/hunting/gardening etc.. is essential in my eyes. it'll be nice to be able to sit back & relax with a good book or crossword. I'm not 1 for fancy coffees (imagine the looks I get when I ask cafe's if they do instant coffee) or anything & don't drink or smoke anymore so need to get my pleasure somehow.
6 December 2012, 19:07,
i think for me it would be coffee(instant) or drinking chocolate but if TSHTF i could easily live without both.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 December 2012, 19:13, (This post was last modified: 6 December 2012, 19:26 by Geordie_Rob.)
(6 December 2012, 19:07)bigpaul Wrote: drinking chocolate

Good point. A nice hot choc after being out in the cold always makes me feel better. Nice to have before bed aswell.
Just to clarify, that says hot CHOC.

I felt the clarification was needed after some of the earlier comments Smile
Scythe, where do you buy the tinned sponge puddings? Our local tesco & asda both don't stock them anymore (as far as I can see) but I bloody love them.
6 December 2012, 19:40,
(6 December 2012, 18:30)BeardyMan Wrote:
(6 December 2012, 18:29)ObongoPox Wrote: Refuse to be drawn any farther into the pro-gay direction this thread is taking.

But you started it!

You're just trying to project your latent gayness onto us. It won't work! Scythe beat you too it Tongue

Go suck on a Muslim,both of you.
6 December 2012, 19:44,
(6 December 2012, 19:40)ObongoPox Wrote:
(6 December 2012, 18:30)BeardyMan Wrote:

But you started it!

Go suck on a Muslim,both of you.

i think that was anti muslim
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
6 December 2012, 19:49,
Coffee, Tea, Malt Whiskey and my latest indulgence 'Barley Malt Extract' very nice in hot milk.Wink