Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How Close Are Your Loved Ones
8 December 2012, 11:42,
RE: How Close Are Your Loved Ones
I dont think she means the question is shitty, she means the predicament she is in is shitty.

8 December 2012, 11:45,
I agree with NR but Shaysdad has also given Ferret a good idea on at least having those links with preppers in that area to help her daughters...
Prepper Kid: when will the sheeple wake up to the reality?
Prepper Parent: When it is too late to begin prepping for it.
8 December 2012, 11:52,
(8 December 2012, 11:45)Mandlaka Wrote: I agree with NR but Shaysdad has also given Ferret a good idea on at least having those links with preppers in that area to help her daughters...

It would make more sense for her to move her daughters to one of the very excellent schools in Durham thus completely negating the issue.

8 December 2012, 11:54,
agreed it would make more sense to move to closer school however i would rather my kids go with a suk member that i had met then a random joe public if i was ever in that situation
8 December 2012, 12:10,
(8 December 2012, 11:54)Shaysdad99 Wrote: agreed it would make more sense to move to closer school however i would rather my kids go with a suk member that i had met then a random joe public if i was ever in that situation

True, my kids have a predesignated location to go to if TSHTF where they know to wait under cover til I go for them.

8 December 2012, 12:50,
The wife and I have got a sort of Joseph Conrad 'Victory' sort of thing going, I am Axel Heyst and she is Lena....so basically we have just the two of us to worry about....oh and the dogs. We have the odd Schomberg type trying to ruffle our feathers, but we are very happy to leave our families to their lives far away from us.Wink