Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Universal Callsigns
12 December 2012, 19:37,
RE: Universal Callsigns
Wasn't a suggestion mate , was an option only.

I can agree to continue trying to simplify the information as much as possible , but it doesnt help those who ARE interested in this area of prepping when our efforts are getting sporadically undermined by negativity.
Trying very hard not to be paranoid.....and it aint getting easier.
12 December 2012, 19:56,
(12 December 2012, 19:37)The Local Ned Wrote: Wasn't a suggestion mate , was an option only.

I can agree to continue trying to simplify the information as much as possible , but it doesnt help those who ARE interested in this area of prepping when our efforts are getting sporadically undermined by negativity.

I agree,... so I suggest the answer is to continue to help people with the valuble information you have,...you can still try to help those who disagree with you,..or simply dont answer

but I for one would much prefer you choose the first option, rather than pass on the knowledge in PMs
A major part of survival is invisibility.
16 December 2012, 12:18,
Guys, in the spirit of community and to get back on to the subject of this thread; are we any closer to deciding on a call sign format and allocation so that should we find ourselves in another "neck of the woods" we can call each other for coffee etc.?

I for one "monitor" P7 in the Sutton/Morden (SM4) area and would welcome a call from anyone passing Wink

MA
If you ever start taking things too seriously, just remember that we are talking monkeys on an organic spaceship flying through the universe.