Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Has Facebook Had its Day?
17 December 2012, 23:34,
RE: Has Facebook Had its Day?
I'm bored with FB too.
I'm only on there at the moment to keep in touch with long distance family.
question everything or believe anything
17 December 2012, 23:56,
never been on it ,its a way of some keeping track on you
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
18 December 2012, 01:00,
(17 December 2012, 23:56)Barneyboy Wrote: never been on it ,its a way of some keeping track on you

Guys, you have NO idea of what is going on behind the scenes.......

Not to give too much info and so not to provoke the boogie man - I was employed many years ago in IT (before I dropped of the radar....) and had to have "Security Clearance" at the highest level because I worked in areas and had access "sensitive" materials.

I was a private contractor but uniquely held a government post - I saw, heard and experienced "incidents" that have left me in no doubt what so ever that the great unwashed are indeed hornswoggled in to parting with their most intimate information and secrets via your so called "Social Networking" sites - be in no doubt or under no misapprehension that your info is safe and not used for nefarious governmental purposes - why do you think you are actively encouraged to "follow" their tweets, or "like" their pages and stuff - STAY AWAY FROM THEM - they know more about you than you do! FACT!!!!!!

MA
If you ever start taking things too seriously, just remember that we are talking monkeys on an organic spaceship flying through the universe.
18 December 2012, 09:04,
I use it but but am aware that tptb monitor it, dont talk about stuff that might get you in trouble like the chav types who put photos up whilst showing off there knuckle dusters and guns.
18 December 2012, 22:21,
Yeah I have ditched my account now as some people put up some very dodgey posts up on my page that I would rather not be involved with.Undecided