Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A promise and apology from NR
14 December 2012, 15:11,
RE: A promise and apology from NR
NR i do not get ..where you think you have upset ME my posts do not reflect any reason you should...as already said by me and others here we...i...have learned alot from you...and LS..as posted by me all this has blown up...because you both tried to get the ideal solusion for comms..you want...... simple ......one fits all.....i get it.....but although this is a great idea...it might not be possible......LS see,s it different to you....thats all.... its that easy....whilst i agree keep it simple ...its not so easy....i am No expert here...but it seems you and LS leaving is quite ridiculous state of affairs....you both need a good boot up the arse .....as a send of... you let us down...... but most of all....... you let yourselves down REAL BAD and nr remove my name from the list of people you need to say sorry to..... i am bloody now pissed with you
14 December 2012, 15:18,
RE: A promise and apology from NR
OK. I think we are done here too. Everything seems to be on the table and as has been pointed out it isn't Eastenders.

Let's leave it as it is and see what happens.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin