Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Government still exists post-SHTF
22 December 2012, 23:46,
RE: Government still exists post-SHTF
gazza came too late they should have got him in first with his cans, moat would have got drunk job done lol.
but my point is the gov will just use max force to take control?
at the moment there would be an out cry if the police/army use live rounds to kill people ?
but if things got worse then the gov would kill remember bloody sunday orders or give and the soilder gets the can
after an event the would be plent of youngs keen to kill with the gov backing so if the soilder refused he'd get shot and in walks thug
to win the war, you must be willing to die
22 December 2012, 23:48,
(22 December 2012, 23:46)grumpy old man Wrote: gazza came too late they should have got him in first with his cans, moat would have got drunk job done lol.
but my point is the gov will just use max force to take control?
at the moment there would be an out cry if the police/army use live rounds to kill people ?
but if things got worse then the gov would kill remember bloody sunday orders or give and the soilder gets the can
after an event the would be plent of youngs keen to kill with the gov backing so if the soilder refused he'd get shot and in walks thug

welcome back GOMSmile
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
23 December 2012, 10:44,
[quote='grumpy old man' pid='39692' dateline='1356216376') my point is the gov will just use max force to take control?
[/quote]

i keep repeating this, the govt havent got enough troops or plod NOW to "police" the whole country (troop numbers are going to be reduced to 82,000 and the police couldnt even control a few "youffs" in the riots without help from out of town forces). they will struggle to control Londonistan after an event, especially if the ethnics kick off, the rest of the country will be left to fend for themselves.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
23 December 2012, 11:35,
I know you do just as I say many of the armed plod and army outside Londistan are going to set up their own little government and try and take over. You will be fine, I believe I will but Liverpool, Manchester, Birmingham will have armed and trained thugs setting up a system to control their area.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
23 December 2012, 11:46,
(23 December 2012, 11:35)Skean Dhude Wrote: I know you do just as I say many of the armed plod and army outside Londistan are going to set up their own little government and try and take over. You will be fine, I believe I will but Liverpool, Manchester, Birmingham will have armed and trained thugs setting up a system to control their area.

yes, i can see it happening in all the large cities ( it has always been said most people live in cities),cities are easier to control who is coming in and who is going out. i'm glad i dont live in a city anymore. i believe out of the cities there will be less control as the population, although smaller, are more spread out and there is more ground to cover.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
23 December 2012, 18:07,
I personally wud not want ANY government after ANY SHTF situation.....as far i im concerned its Day one of a new chapter...whoever comes out of the government bunkers as says okay...get back in line....bow down and be opressed again can take a flying fuck ! yes they would take any food/water etc....disarm anyone not on their side(or in a uniform)...i wud keep outta sight as long as possible....im not prepared to be used for slave labour...and neither is my family ! this bunch of cunts who are in at the moment ....and ones gone by just cannot be trusted....so why trust them after a nuclear attack or post law and order breakdown.....i wanna maybe hook up with other survivors...on my own terms , but have no intentions of losing my freedom in a new nazi style labour camp.....new government...new bullshit ...NO THANKS
23 December 2012, 18:22,
(23 December 2012, 18:07)RoadWarrior Wrote: I personally wud not want ANY government after ANY SHTF situation.....

thats how i feel too!Big Grin
23 December 2012, 19:23,
I can understand frustrations here, we havent had a good goverment for a long time,... but in the end, there has to be leadership of some sort, and that comes in the face [ good or bad ] of goverment,... without goverment unrest would continue, we would end up as bandit country, and believe me, there is always someone stronger than you, and the longer unrest goes on the better the chance of the strongest finding you and your family.

I agree with the hiding out,.. I would also be doing just that, I will not come out into the open untill I am sure,... but I am betting that,... depending on how bad we are, that it will not be just a British Goverment who comes to the top,... but a rescue package from abroad,.. who will be strong enough to take control,.... at least in the beginging
A major part of survival is invisibility.
23 December 2012, 20:30,
yes Highlander, i know what your saying mate, just sick of getting screwed over in rip off England by the people who "run " the cuntry ... after the event/s aid package/help will come from abroad .....and i bet my last pint of beer money that Germany will be top of the list too !!! but government wise...we need a big change in the UK ....this place is the toilet of europe....TOO MANY mouths to feed ....too many brits living on the streets...we are the soft target for all foreigners for too damn long...i know im getting off the topic but TPTB will eventually return i know this and take "control " again ....without any elections (obviously)and have continuity of power ......still take my chances post shtf ......as we all will come the time......just think we need a total change now or we are all screwed .
24 December 2012, 10:27,
this all depends on the scale of "die-off" in the event of TSHTF, not even governments are exempt from large scale events, you may find there arent enough govt ministers, troops, police or local council to form any sort of "Government" !! in that event it will take about a century or even two to get back to anything approaching the level we are at now. i believe in a post SHTF world we will go back to an agricultural society with most of it being a subsistence economy.