Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prepper Networks
11 January 2013, 11:31,
RE: Prepper Networks
(11 January 2013, 11:12)BeardyMan Wrote: God. A whole forum of blind preppers! Big Grin Tongue

dont think so, Preppers are the ones that watch what is going on around them and are more informed than the general population( my attempt at getting this conversation out of the gutter and back on threadTongue)
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 January 2013, 11:36,
Well done BP!

This meet should be interesting, it's not until the 30th so we'll see what happens. If I'm not back online on the 31st then please feel free to divvy up my stuff between yourselves.
11 January 2013, 16:15,
(11 January 2013, 11:36)BeardyMan Wrote: Well done BP!

This meet should be interesting, it's not until the 30th so we'll see what happens. If I'm not back online on the 31st then please feel free to divvy up my stuff between yourselves.

Was going to offer to come with, but I'm working that Wednesday. Sorry mate.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
11 January 2013, 16:26,
(11 January 2013, 16:15)Scythe13 Wrote:

Was going to offer to come with, but I'm working that Wednesday. Sorry mate.

No worries bud. I'm certain it'll be alright. It's somewhere in the New Forest, so I might turn up early and go hide in the bushes and "observe" first Smile
11 January 2013, 18:01,

Dibs is not a term of bereavement. Smile

Just watch yourself at this, it could be Northern Raider !
Sodomi Non Sapiens.