Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Food Waste
10 January 2013, 13:43,
RE: Food Waste
they have been useing swill for years other country do it still with no problem but bloody UK has to be different
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
10 January 2013, 13:47,
(10 January 2013, 13:43)Barneyboy Wrote: they have been useing swill for years other country do it still with no problem but bloody UK has to be different

well they had to tighten the rules after the 2000/2001 foot and mouth outbreak which very nearly wiped out all the farms where i am now living.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
10 January 2013, 13:51,
Nation wide that was a disaster
10 January 2013, 14:05,
(10 January 2013, 13:51)Metroyeti Wrote: Nation wide that was a disaster
yes it was, but i can only say it was pretty bad down here, we came to look at a property and you could smell all the smoke from the burning carcases, it hung in the air and got into everything. this area was in the heart of the Devon outbreak and it nearly finished this community.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
10 January 2013, 14:17,
Don't forget that most of these rules are put out by the EU. We then gold plate them and make them worse because our government is useless. The other countries just ignore them.

Did you know there is a defined bendyness for a banana. Outside those tolerances and it is waste.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
10 January 2013, 14:21,
supermarkets also have size criteria, too small and they dont want it, might be just what we need but because of their rules we cant get it, take onions for example, OH likes small onions cos she only uses a little so large ones get wasted, so what does the supermarket sell? you've guessed it havent you? LARGE ones!
10 January 2013, 16:44,
foot and mouth is not deadly just uncomfortable for the beast so why do they kill them
10 January 2013, 16:53,
if i remember correctly it can infect humans
10 January 2013, 17:49,
(10 January 2013, 16:44)Barneyboy Wrote: foot and mouth is not deadly just uncomfortable for the beast so why do they kill them

because the animals are sick and dying of it, do you want to eat a sick animal? and yes, i believe humans have caught the disease.
10 January 2013, 17:53,
(10 January 2013, 17:49)bigpaul Wrote:
(10 January 2013, 16:44)Barneyboy Wrote: foot and mouth is not deadly just uncomfortable for the beast so why do they kill them

because the animals are sick and dying of it, do you want to eat a sick animal? and yes, i believe humans have caught the disease.

i dont think it kills them BP