Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dont even TRY and travel tomorrow!!
18 January 2013, 12:21,
RE: dont even TRY and travel tomorrow!!
Well. Made the 50 mile journey to work. Arrived at 0800. No one there. got in the office and contacted the boss. She lives 12 miles away and decided to stay at home! So I left at 0900 as the few staff that did arrive were being sent home! Took 2 hours to get home. A34 not gritted at all, VERY slippery. Wish I'd kept my Surf now Sad
18 January 2013, 12:51,
ooooh it's looking very grey now
18 January 2013, 12:58,
The sun is shining,not sure if its going to be like this all day :p
18 January 2013, 14:31,
I hope it stops snowing in London
18 January 2013, 20:24,
(18 January 2013, 12:11)Tartar Horde Wrote: most of the country under snow, yet I,m sat in bright winter sunshine and Blue skies in East Yorks, but there are clouds on the horizon.

We has the same,.. blue skies wall to wall sunshine,.. but a cold wind,..a great day
A major part of survival is invisibility.
18 January 2013, 20:39,
Loving the snow. Given last night off and had fun in an empty car park with my Quattro today. I just hope it lasts a while so all the idiots who criticise my prepping actually see who's the stupid one! I'm in a smug place right now Wink

I hope you and yours are all safe though. Not everyone is in the same boat, I appreciate. Keep your wits about you out there and always be ready for the worst
19 January 2013, 10:34,
no snow here but its perishing cold!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
19 January 2013, 21:28,
Well we had a better day than yesterday,.. it was cold in the morning and I went out all coated up, but it turned out to be a shirt sleeve day after about 11am
A major part of survival is invisibility.