Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Using the Slingshot to Hunt Big Game
30 January 2013, 18:06,
RE: Using the Slingshot to Hunt Big Game
the one i'm getting from China is the same as the black widow(with the wrist strap) but ONLY cost me £1.96 with the postage! its far cheaper to get stuff from China if you'r prepared to wait for delivery, had a lot of stuff this way and didnt have any problems.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
30 January 2013, 18:07,
You got a link bp?
30 January 2013, 18:12,
(30 January 2013, 18:07)Geordie_Rob Wrote: You got a link bp?

its on Ebay( i get most of my stuff from Ebay), just type in Folding Wrist Support slingshot catapult, its 99p buy now +97p postage(sent via Hong Kong) far cheaper than anything in the UK.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
30 January 2013, 18:27,
I've bought from china before but they only accept PayPal & PayPal kindly closed my account because someone who I used to buy things from on a regular basis away from eBay got his closed for suspicious activities. Since my account showed regular payments, they assumed I was in on whatever dodgy deals he was doing & wouldn't let me appeal the ban.
30 January 2013, 18:33, (This post was last modified: 30 January 2013, 18:36 by bigpaul.)
(30 January 2013, 18:27)Geordie_Rob Wrote: I've bought from china before but they only accept PayPal & PayPal kindly closed my account because someone who I used to buy things from on a regular basis away from eBay got his closed for suspicious activities. Since my account showed regular payments, they assumed I was in on whatever dodgy deals he was doing & wouldn't let me appeal the ban.

sorry about that, i havent had any such problems and i buy lots of stuff on PayPal.

(30 January 2013, 18:33)bigpaul Wrote:
(30 January 2013, 18:27)Geordie_Rob Wrote: I've bought from china before but they only accept PayPal & PayPal kindly closed my account because someone who I used to buy things from on a regular basis away from eBay got his closed for suspicious activities. Since my account showed regular payments, they assumed I was in on whatever dodgy deals he was doing & wouldn't let me appeal the ban.

sorry about that, i havent had any such problems and i buy lots of stuff on PayPal.

when i get mine i'll try it out first and i'll then be ordering some more from the same source.