Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Facinating article on homeless middle class Americans
7 February 2013, 14:58,
RE: Facinating article on homeless middle class Americans
(7 February 2013, 14:53)Scythe13 Wrote:
(7 February 2013, 14:40)bigpaul Wrote:
(6 February 2013, 21:14)Scythe13 Wrote: I would put money on BP having seen it around Glastonbury and places like that, same as I have.
too true Scythe! i found one guy one morning sleeping in a wheely bin! they all slept in cars, some had cheap almost scrap caravans(2 berth size -nothing big), used to see a female in the car park living in an old ambulance.

Wheely bin?!?!?! That's crazy!!!
not a household one, one of the red ones behind the local mini-market, when we first saw him his legs were hanging out-wife thought he was dead!!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
7 February 2013, 15:20,
(7 February 2013, 14:58)bigpaul Wrote:
(7 February 2013, 14:53)Scythe13 Wrote:
(7 February 2013, 14:40)bigpaul Wrote:
(6 February 2013, 21:14)Scythe13 Wrote: I would put money on BP having seen it around Glastonbury and places like that, same as I have.
too true Scythe! i found one guy one morning sleeping in a wheely bin! they all slept in cars, some had cheap almost scrap caravans(2 berth size -nothing big), used to see a female in the car park living in an old ambulance.

Wheely bin?!?!?! That's crazy!!!
not a household one, one of the red ones behind the local mini-market, when we first saw him his legs were hanging out-wife thought he was dead!!Big Grin
That's more understandable. Still crazy, but more understandable than a black plastic wheely. I've seen those big ones converted with hinges on them. They basically pick a bin, steal it, then move it to somewhere it won't be collected from. Then hey presto....a house.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
7 February 2013, 16:46,
Did that as a kid, we snaffled a huge wheeled dumpster type bin from the back of the supermarket and wheeled it to the old cow field whre we made it into a den, it was still there 10 years later.