Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
whats wrong with being a CONSPIRACY THEORIST anyway ?
14 February 2013, 21:44,
RE: whats wrong with being a CONSPIRACY THEORIST anyway ?
thanx SS, some of the facts they try to cover up are still in plain sight !! if the Pharoahs built the pymarids to be used as their tombs .......then did they have pharoahs in Bosnia ???? sacred geometary that is all over london.....33 steps of masonic CULT, the secret coca cola receipe...thats a secret cos its harmful to humans, dont eat toothpaste cos flouride in it is poison....same stuff they treat water we drink....also used by nazis to calm/subdue prisoners, truth about mercury filling your dentist gives you and your FAMILY ....poison.....cancer rates soar every year......its no coincidence.....conspiracy stuff aint all bout JFK (the poor bastard was gonna stop all these US secret societys ,made a great speach on it too ........bang ..bang.!) and invaders from mars......wot about the TESLA coil....free energy that the government NEVER will let you have......ALL juicy stuff......makes me think anyway
14 February 2013, 21:47, (This post was last modified: 14 February 2013, 21:53 by Straight Shooter.)
i.....i...........i.........think i love you RW

good heavens ! someone else with brain cells that actually work

Scuzme while i kiss the sky

Check out MAX KIESER
14 February 2013, 21:59,
(14 February 2013, 21:47)Straight Shooter Wrote: i.....i...........i.........think i love you RW

good heavens ! someone else with brain cells that actually work

Scuzme while i kiss the sky

Check out MAX KIESER

hey mate.....even the wife and kids know who Max is !!! he should do the voices on sat navs !!! He is great to watch and listen to ...reakon the bankers hate him !! also been to afew Richard .D.Hall talks ....a very nice guy too .."down to earth " no pun intended ! think RT is the best channel for news IMO
14 February 2013, 22:07, (This post was last modified: 14 February 2013, 22:33 by NorthernRaider.)
Excellent thread RW, I think its very good and informative for advocates of conspiracy theories to ID folks of a similar viewpoint as themselves.

Dunno if you folks interested in conspiracies know of this popular resource ?
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/

15 February 2013, 00:35,
Im called a conspiracy theorist all the time because i question what im told
Todays mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held its ground
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king
15 February 2013, 00:53,
We all know governments have black ops teams (anyone who doesn't know this must still believe in Santa), so why is is it hard to believe that they or more precisely, members of the power elite, couldn't / wouldn't conspire to enact false flags? We even have it on the news that things like the Gulf of Tonkin Incident were fake yet somehow most people just want to think that those who truly rule us are fundamentally decent.

That said, it's harmful to one's credibility to be associated with the paranoid who see conspiracy in every little thing so I would never describe myself as a conspiracy theorist. I do however see evidence for certain propositions and draw my own conclusions, for example, on what's going on with the civil unrest planning in the USA.
15 February 2013, 01:34, (This post was last modified: 15 February 2013, 01:36 by Scythe13.)
A conspiracy is simply people working together against something.
A theory is an unproven idea/concept.

There is a VAST difference between a conspiracy (Barclays fixing interest rates, for example) and a conspiracy THEORY (Barclays is ran by mole people with gills that hope to become French ministers). Yes, you see where I'm coming from now. Good, lets keep that in mind.

Technically, a theory is a 'lovely idea' or a possibility. However, there are conspiracies that are proven (go back to the definition above) Gunpowder Treason Plot, Flouride damages your brain (even Harvard studied this and proved it), UK an US education kills imagination and creativity (John Taylor Gatto, Ken Robinson) the financial system works via fractional lending on fiat currencies which has been historically used to collapse economies (any credible history book on the subject of money), the Federal Reserve (no, really, you can check the figures, they print $10 but charge interest of $1, without having printed that dollar...it's fractional reserve and fiat currencies basic mechanism), disarming the UK populace and the US people (I'm not lending a source for this, you have eyes and can get your own law books out) and many others.

These are not THEORIES. They are only open to question or interpretation by those ignorant of the facts! No really, deal with it. We're all entitled to our own opinions, we are not entitled to our own facts! If something is proven true, whether you like it or not, it's still true. Suck it up and accept it. If you can't accept the genuine truth, than you're believing a theory or a lie. Truth is the truth, scientifically proven fact!

This is not to say that all theories are true! Many are not, but just because it's a theory doesn't mean it's wrong.

The same works in reverse, just because you believe a theory, doesn't make it true. Even if the theory is accepted and plastered as fact, with pretty ribbons and sequins, and fits into your way of thinking. The theory of evolution (yes it's a theory and although accepted by mainstream thought, it's still a concept), the big bang theory, black holes, string theory, the theory of time travel (ooow controversial, see what I did there?!) etc.

This is an area where ignorance, from both sides, needs to be careful.

Also, take into account, people look for evidence that 'proves' what they believe and ignore evidence that PROVES otherwise! That is the frailty of the human mind, and we're all guilty of it.

I'm probably not a 'Conspiracy Guy' as SS, P1, WM, will all tell you. However, I do try to see things for how they are, and recognise the POSSIBILITY of a theory and it's plausibility (and recognise them as such, and not as definite facts) while trying to also recognise the facts as being so, even when they go against what I believe.

The biggest problem occurs when people don't recognise facts or are proven wrong and simply decide to not accept it. Counter to that, there is the problem of people accepting words as truth simply because it fits to what they believe, without plausible, reputable, scientifically recreatable, evidence.

With all that in mind, and fighting both sides of the line, I'll let you decide if I'm a conspiracy guy. If you really want to know, call me on 07999 1984 1984 haha.

That was quite a reply. Sorry.
15 February 2013, 17:02,
(15 February 2013, 00:53)cryingfreeman Wrote: We all know governments have black ops teams (anyone who doesn't know this must still believe in Santa), so why is is it hard to believe that they or more precisely, members of the power elite, couldn't / wouldn't conspire to enact false flags? We even have it on the news that things like the Gulf of Tonkin Incident were fake yet somehow most people just want to think that those who truly rule us are fundamentally decent.

That said, it's harmful to one's credibility to be associated with the paranoid who see conspiracy in every little thing so I would never describe myself as a conspiracy theorist. I do however see evidence for certain propositions and draw my own conclusions, for example, on what's going on with the civil unrest planning in the USA.

Wait a minute....Wait a minute...Let's go back a little bit CFM.. What's not to believe when it comes to Santa?? Am I missing something?
Respect existence or expect resistance!
15 February 2013, 17:31,
(15 February 2013, 17:02)Ghost Wrote: Wait a minute....Wait a minute...Let's go back a little bit CFM.. What's not to believe when it comes to Santa?? Am I missing something?

Everyone knows Santa is real. Don't worry mate. CF is being ironic......and honest.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
15 February 2013, 17:33, (This post was last modified: 15 February 2013, 17:44 by Ghost.)
(15 February 2013, 17:31)Scythe13 Wrote:
(15 February 2013, 17:02)Ghost Wrote: Wait a minute....Wait a minute...Let's go back a little bit CFM.. What's not to believe when it comes to Santa?? Am I missing something?

Everyone knows Santa is real. Don't worry mate. CF is being ironic......and honest.

Thank God for that!!!! Next thing you know he'll be spreading rumours about the Easter bunny

(15 February 2013, 17:33)Ghost Wrote:
(15 February 2013, 17:31)Scythe13 Wrote:

Thank God for that!!!! Next thing you know he'll be spreading rumours about the Easter bunny

Hitler knows

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsW2yrnzOLM

It could be worse!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM5f_gZT06c&feature=fvwp
Respect existence or expect resistance!