Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why your doctor wont help you prepare.
12 February 2013, 18:38,
RE: why your doctor wont help you prepare.
Check out confessions of A GP. It may help give you a look at life from a GP's perspective.
It is also quite funny.
12 February 2013, 20:06,
Regarding Meds over the counter, I have tried to buy 2 packs of painkillers which is sold in packs of 16, but the supermarket wont let you ,if you want large packs you have to go to the chemist where you can buy a big pack of 48 painkillers .

why cant you buy the bigger pack in the supermarket , I have noticed when you go into the chemist they ask if the painkillers are for you so why cant other outlets ask you the same and therefor sell the bigger packs

I know the law was changed to hopefully stop people with harmful tendices buying lots of packets but that doesnt work because those same people can just go next door to the chemist

The system is crazy
14 February 2013, 08:14,
The whole system is crazy, especially if you live in a City, where there are a large number of Chemist shops. You do the round of Chemists, go home, take your pills and presto, you end up in 'eternity'! Mission accomplished. Maybe, Preppers in the city should stock up! lol. Kenneth Eames.