Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would They Do That
16 February 2013, 10:28,
Would They Do That
Watched Doomsday last night where an infection spreads through scotland and the goverment build a new hadrians wall to isolate them and leave them to die !

Got me thinking would our goverment really do that and after 2 seconds i thought of course they would !
16 February 2013, 10:33,
RE: Would They Do That
(16 February 2013, 10:28)Shaysdad99 Wrote: Watched Doomsday last night where an infection spreads through scotland and the goverment build a new hadrians wall to isolate them and leave them to die !

Got me thinking would our goverment really do that and after 2 seconds i thought of course they would !

Yep they really dont give a shit about us
Todays mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held its ground
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king
16 February 2013, 10:36,
if it could be done then yes no prob
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
16 February 2013, 16:48,
I believe they would do it. It'll be for our "protection".
16 February 2013, 17:34,
i'd rather they left us to get on with it than start herding us into concent....oops.."rescue centres"!!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
16 February 2013, 18:47,
Government exists to keep the serfs from doing anything to upset the corporate interest. That's its raison d'etre. So of course, no matter how hideous the deed, if it serves the corporate interest, then government will do it.
16 February 2013, 19:31,
i doubt they would build anything...we are not worth anything....spect they would do summut else....target practice maybe
16 February 2013, 19:58,
depends if they have shares/directorships in construction companies- if they do, then yes.
Sodomi Non Sapiens.
16 February 2013, 20:30,
No,.. they couldn't afford it,... anyway we would breath on the builders
A major part of survival is invisibility.