Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grozer Avar Decorated Bow 60lbs @ 28inches
19 February 2013, 22:59,
RE: Grozer Avar Decorated Bow 60lbs @ 28inches
(19 February 2013, 18:12)NorthernRaider Wrote: You are trying to knock out Chieftain tanks ?? them bodkins look like they could drop a Rhino, thanks for the offer but my 25 LB bows would not be able to do anything with those javelins Smile

I like what I hit to stay hit NRSmile and when TSHTF I want to keep eating Beef lol. Plus they will go through a car door, very useful for terrorising Chavs hehe
19 February 2013, 23:06,
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/image...U1dXwfJBSC i want one!!
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
19 February 2013, 23:09,
My notes suggest you are using armour piercing bodkins !!! what a violent chap you are ? Smile

19 February 2013, 23:30,
(19 February 2013, 23:09)NorthernRaider Wrote: My notes suggest you are using armour piercing bodkins !!! what a violent chap you are ? Smile

You're notes are correct NR you know you can't beat having an edge in the penetration gameBig Grin
19 February 2013, 23:37,
Evil. Smile

19 February 2013, 23:41,
(19 February 2013, 21:37)HideandSeek Wrote: What is a great starter bow fellas?

Do you want to shoot target archery like the Olympics etc, or do you want to shoot in Field archery. Do you want to use a Compound bow (the Bows with the cams/wheels) or do you like a traditional Bow, Your choice will affect the type of Bow you require. If you can take some time to think about this it will help with my/our reccomendations.
19 February 2013, 23:49,
(19 February 2013, 23:41)Tartar Horde Wrote:

Do you want to shoot target archery like the Olympics etc, or do you want to shoot in Field archery. Do you want to use a Compound bow (the Bows with the cams/wheels) or do you like a traditional Bow, Your choice will affect the type of Bow you require. If you can take some time to think about this it will help with my/our reccomendations.

I would like a well made field bow, for when I do my rabbit hunting or just general forest use.
19 February 2013, 23:52,
(19 February 2013, 21:32)Highlander Wrote: Thats a beautiful bow TH,... and looked to be used good too, I still hope to get one some time

Well the clear out of Bows is going to continue at TH's I need to make room for more, so watch this space and your PMs, if I had my way you'd all have Bows.
19 February 2013, 23:56,
(19 February 2013, 23:52)Tartar Horde Wrote:
(19 February 2013, 21:32)Highlander Wrote: Thats a beautiful bow TH,... and looked to be used good too, I still hope to get one some time

Well the clear out of Bows is going to continue at TH's I need to make room for more, so watch this space and your PMs, if I had my way you'd all have Bows.

thats a very caring thing to say Smile
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
20 February 2013, 00:02,
(19 February 2013, 23:49)HideandSeek Wrote:
(19 February 2013, 23:41)Tartar Horde Wrote:

I would like a well made field bow, for when I do my rabbit hunting or just general forest use.
You have to be aware that it is illegal to hunt with a bow or crossbow in this country!!!! I don't want to sound like a hypocrite so I will say no more other than don't get caught and tell no one you hunt with it, but I can tell you they are damn effective.
By "Field Bow" do you mean a "Recurve" type bow with a handle and an Arrowshelf to shoot off, or a traditional Longbow/Flatbow, or Asian type bow like mine. You could also use a Compound Bow for Field use. Do you want to aim in the traditional manner or do you want to use Field sights?