Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WaterBOB
2 September 2013, 19:45,
RE: WaterBOB
£50 for something thats $30 in the states....somebodies aving a giraffe!!!!!!Angry wan't to pay a much more reasonable £35 to £40 found one at amazon uk for £44 why are people such money grabbers?
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
2 September 2013, 20:28,
If the prices are high, and are staying high, it is because they are selling at that rate.

That means that more people are buying water bobs than you think, and there are more preppers out there than you think.

And they are not coming here or going there or discussing what they are doing, they are simply buying gear and keeping their mouths shut!
2 September 2013, 20:28, (This post was last modified: 2 September 2013, 20:29 by Highlander.)
Look around and you shall find cheaper

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/waterBOB-Emerg...43b674171b

Ooooops....look at that postage,... hows that for criminal
A major part of survival is invisibility.
12 September 2013, 14:41,
Yay got one of ebay £40 postage paid...bit stiff but needs must....another concern is i don't want to try it out cos the issues with packing it away again and it no longer being sterile....but i do want to try it cos i don't want a dud! has anybody got one they have tested and how did you deal with it afterwards?
12 September 2013, 14:44,
you could get a lot of solid water containers for that price.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
12 September 2013, 14:47,
Its down to storage space and convienience paul if i had lots of secure storage then i would be using 45 gallon drums.
12 September 2013, 14:51,
(12 September 2013, 14:47)Midnitemo Wrote: Its down to storage space and convienience paul if i had lots of secure storage then i would be using 45 gallon drums.

I've got 25 litre ones, about 6 of those, plus a 10 litre one, then I've got loads and loads of 5 litre water containers from the supermarkets, all stored in what I laughingly called the "garage" in reality a large SHED.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
12 September 2013, 14:56,
(12 September 2013, 14:51)bigpaul Wrote:
(12 September 2013, 14:47)Midnitemo Wrote: Its down to storage space and convienience paul if i had lots of secure storage then i would be using 45 gallon drums.

I've got 25 litre ones, about 6 of those, plus a 10 litre one, then I've got loads and loads of 5 litre water containers from the supermarkets, all stored in what I laughingly called the "garage" in reality a large SHED.

My Garage(12x8 shed) is full of bikes ,bike gear and tools if i could cram some water in there i would lol