Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blackout Britain
24 February 2013, 17:48,
RE: Blackout Britain
if the whole of the EU goes t#ts up dont expect the europeans to play by the rules, it'll be one law for them and another law for us.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 February 2013, 17:50,
we are already there BP
24 February 2013, 17:54,
(24 February 2013, 17:50)Straight Shooter Wrote: we are already there BP

no their just pissing us about at the moment, things will get a lot worse yet.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 February 2013, 17:59,
naarrrgh dave said he,s sorting everything out for us.....cor BP you can be silly sometimes.....i don,t think
24 February 2013, 18:01,
(24 February 2013, 17:59)Straight Shooter Wrote: naarrrgh dave said he,s sorting everything out for us.....cor BP you can be silly sometimes.....i don,t think

oh yes, something about heading for the exit-wasnt it? cant see Dave doing that! oh well, come 2015 well have that pratt Red Ed in control..heaven help us then!Angry
24 February 2013, 18:10,
I was having such a nice day till ewe said ed....naarrgh nobody is that stupid ...but there again he,s got the credentials..t...t ....he we be real good doing voice overs on the muppits and realize his true protencial
24 February 2013, 19:46,
i think his real name is pinoccioBig Grin
24 February 2013, 20:35,
I have been aware of this for a while,... so only about two weeks ago I had a switch fitted next to the mains power switch in the house, and a socket similar to what you find on a caravan site,..that's attached to the outside wall.

I have a generator that's good enough to run most of the household, but its illegal to use it in this way unless you have the special switch,.. its so that you don't electrocute the man fixing the problem in the power station

..all it does is have `Mains on`,.. `generator off` and visa verse,..so when the Generator is on the mains power is off.

I know,..Smile it runs on petrol,.. we also have quiet a bit of that stuff too...Smile
A major part of survival is invisibility.
24 February 2013, 20:39,
(24 February 2013, 20:35)Highlander Wrote: I have been aware of this for a while,... so only about two weeks ago I had a switch fitted next to the mains power switch in the house, and a socket similar to what you find on a caravan site,..that's attached to the outside wall.

I have a generator that's good enough to run most of the household, but its illegal to use it in this way unless you have the special switch,.. its so that you don't electrocute the man fixing the problem in the power station

..all it does is have `Mains on`,.. `generator off` and visa verse,..so when the Generator is on the mains power is off.

I know,..Smile it runs on petrol,.. we also have quiet a bit of that stuff too...Smile

Treated petrol I hope ? and your genny stored in a metal container ??? Smile

24 February 2013, 20:43, (This post was last modified: 24 February 2013, 20:43 by Highlander.)
(24 February 2013, 20:39)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(24 February 2013, 20:35)Highlander Wrote: I have been aware of this for a while,... so only about two weeks ago I had a switch fitted next to the mains power switch in the house, and a socket similar to what you find on a caravan site,..that's attached to the outside wall.

Treated petrol I hope ? and your genny stored in a metal container ??? Smile

errrr well no,..... not at the moment, just in the shed I am afraid, hoping that we don't get an EMP .... I am also hoping that a genny would survive,.. not quiet sure about that though, it would depend on how bad the pulse way

Petrol is used on a rotary system, so none of it is too old

`Pulse WAS`...
A major part of survival is invisibility.